帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 12:15:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一、第一句话(first word)
  见到考官的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力。  
  展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句“sorry, my English is poor”。常见的开头有:
  1. Good morning! may I introduce myself ……
  2. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. I‘m peter white, my NO is…(北大清华等学校参加面试的考生很多,可能对考生有一个编号,说一下自己的编号显得很职业,也很正式。)   
  二、作自我介绍——成长经历(making a self-introduction——developing history)
  有很多学校要求做一个自我介绍,这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。考官是要在你的介绍中寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。来判断你是否适合读MBA.你可以先介绍一下成长的经历,出生地和毕业学校等内容。在这一部分要介绍的有些特色,让老师在听几十个人流水帐式的介绍中增加一点乐趣,就权且当作MBA人际关系管理的第一个挑战吧!  
  I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,1997.(很简单的一句话,一定要发音准确!要把毕业学校的英文准确名字搞清楚了。)
  你可以借光一下家乡的名人,可以用这句高水平的话,展示高超你高超的口语。
  You know, there is a saying that“The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”。 I think the city really deserves it.
  另外在介绍性格和爱好的时候,适合把家庭介绍结合在一起,可以说父母给了你哪些方面良好的影响。不要流水帐似的介绍家庭成员。可以这么说:   
  Just like my father, I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history. Frequently I exchange ideas with my family during super. In addition , during my college years, I was once the chairman of the Student Union. These work have urged me develop active and responsible characters.  
  在这里给出描述个人品质常用词汇的中英文对照,可以参考。
  able有才干的,能干的 adaptable适应性强的 active主动的,活跃的   
  aggressive有进取心的 ambitious有雄心壮志的 amiable和蔼可亲的  
  amicable友好的 analytical善于分析的 apprehensive有理解力的  
  aspiring有志气的,有抱负的 audacious有冒险精神的 capable有能力的,有才能
    careful办理仔细的 candid正直的 competent能胜任的
constructive建设性的 cooperative有合作精神的 creative富创造力的
   dedicated有奉献精神的 dependable可靠的 diplomatic老练的,有策
disciplined守纪律的 dutiful尽职的 well-educated受过良好教育的  
  efficient有效率的 energetic精力充沛的 expressivity善于表达
  faithful守信的,忠诚的 frank直率的,真诚的 generous宽宏大量的
   genteel有教养的 gentle有礼貌的 humorous有幽默
  impartial公正的 independent有主见的 industrious勤奋的
  ingenious有独创性的 motivated目的明确的 intelligent理解力强的
  learned精通某门学问的 logical条理分明的 methodical有方法的
  modest谦虚的 objective客观的 precise一丝不苟的
  punctual严守时刻的 elastic实事求是的 responsible负责的
  sensible明白事理的 sporting光明正大的 steady踏实的
  systematic有系统的 purposeful意志坚强的 sweet-tempered性情温和的
  temperate稳健的 tireless孜孜不倦的
 1. 自我介绍(self-introduce)
Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparative good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country‘s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.
2.考研原因 (reasons for my choice)
There are several reasons. I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here last summer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous ******in our country, it provide people with enough room to get further enrichment . This is the first reason. The second one is I am long for doing research in ******throughout my life. Its a pleasure to be with my favorite ******for lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision. Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my *****job during the past two years. However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life is precious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world. In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here.
3.研究生期间你的计划 (plans in the postgraduate study)
First, I hope I can form systematic view of *****. As for ******, my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development as well as **************. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree. In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here.
4 .介绍你的家乡(about hometown)
I am from , a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called “Rong Cheng ” because there were lots of banians even 900 years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Yanfu, Xie Bingxin, Lin Zexu and so on . . You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”。 I think the city really deserves it. The top three artware are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combs and bodiless lacquerware. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. Theyare known for high-quality. Visitors athome and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown.
5.你的家庭(about family)
There are four members in my family; my parents, my cute cat of 9 years old and me. My father is a technician in the Fujian TV station. He often goes out on b usiness. So most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing at weekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too.During my prepareing for coming here,my parents‘love and support have always been my power.and I hope in future I wil be able to repay them.

6.你的大学(about university)
**********University is the oldest one in the province. It was founded in *******and covers an area of over******* mu. The building area is ************square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takes the lead among the *********universities with nice teaching and scientific research ability. The library has a storage of *******books. . various research institutes are set up including 52 research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on.
7对英语态度
I like English very much, I am fond of watching English films and reading English novel, I passed College English Test Band six in December, 2003, I do believe there is still a long way for me to learn English well enough, I will not shrink back, Because I realize that English is a bridge connected our country with the outside world. Learning English is the most direct and available method for intercourse among countries and also useful for us to get advanced knowledge, technology and culture from other nations.
考研英语复试之英语自我介绍
pesonel statement(introduction)
  Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.
  Generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.
  Ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
  My hometown------luoyang
  I am from luoyang,a beautiful city in henan province. it is famous as the "capital of nine dynasties " and enjoy yhe honer that luoyang peony is the best in the world.
  Luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. so it has a profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been well reverved. such as longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china ang white horse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism.
  Luoyang peony is world-famous. every year, many tourists travel to luoyang to see the beauty of peony .the people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.
  I like my hometown very much.
三、研究生期间的计划(plans in the postgraduate study)
  范文一:
  If luckily I got the chance to learn environment engineering in Tongji University,I will concentrate on the study and research in this field.First,I will hard to learn the theoretical knowledge,constructing a solid base for my future work; Second,I would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor and classmate.And through this,I can get something that cannot be acquired from the textbooks. I believe after 2 years of learning,my dream will finally come true……
  First of all,I love my major.Chinese literature is the symbol of the start of Chinese literary modernization.It plays an important part in modernization of our citizens' thoughts.What's more,modern literature is very close to our daily life and it can deeply reflect the styles and features of our society.I am fascinated by the great masters refreshing or warm or profound styles as well.But I am not easily satisfied with such superficial knowledge.I hope I could have a better understanding in modern literature by studying further.This is a very important reason for me to take the postgraduate exams.
  Next,I love the feeling in the university.It is full of youthful spirit.And I am deeply attracted by the scholarly atmosphere.And the most important,it's my great honor to open my ears to your teaching.
  Finally,I want to talk about a very practical problem.That is my dream of becoming a teacher in the university.I want to realize my dream and make myself to be a well-qualified person.I think the postgraduate studies can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future job.
  That's my simple and clear reasons why I took the postgraduate exams.
  范文二:
  First,I hope I can form systematic view of *****.As for ******,my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development as well as **************.If possible,I will go on with my study for doctorate degree.
  In a word,I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here.
   4)考研英语复试口语常见问题30例
1. Where do you come from?
2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown? 
3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown. 
5. Could you tell me something about your family? 
6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7. Which kind of professor do you like best?
8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
9. What is your major? How do you like your major? 
10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
11. What impressed you most when you were at university?
12. What is the best university in your opinion?
13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
14. What do you do for a living?
15. What are your job prospects? 
16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it? 
17. What are your spare time interests?
18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most? 
19. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries? 
20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program? 
21. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies? 
22. Why did you choose our university? 
23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
25. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
26. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation? 
27. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
28. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?  
29. How do you afford your tuition?
30. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
  1.自我介绍(self-introduction)
  Good morning, my dear professors. It’s my pleasure to be given a chance for your interview. My name is XXX,I am XXX years old. I come from XXX, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July, 2009, and now, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty.
  In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of XXX .In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is..I like reading books, especially those about XXX.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition, I am a person with great perseverance. During my college years, I found web sign very interesting, so I learned it very hard. Therefore, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English, and write compositions to improve my written ability.
  I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study XXX in this famous University, I will concentrate on my study and make great efforts to master a good command of advance XXX.
   Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention.

2.考研原因(reasons for my choice)
There are several reasons accounting for my endeavor.
  Above all, I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here last summer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous XXX in our country, it provides people with enough room to get further achievement. This is the first reason.
  The second one is I am long for doing research in XXX throughout my life. It’s a pleasure to be with my favorite XXX for lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision.
  Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my XXX job during the past two years. However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life is precious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world.
  In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here.
  3.研究生期间你的计划(plans in the postgraduate study)
  First, I hope I can form systematic view of XXX. As for XXX, my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development as well as XXX. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree.
  In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here.
  I am from XXX, a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called XXX because there were lots of XXX even 900 years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, XXX,XXX and XXX。. You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”。I think the city really deserves it. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. They are known for high-quality. Visitors at home and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown.
  5.你的家庭(about family)
  There are four members in my family: my parents, my XXX and me. My father is a technician in XXX. He often goes out on business and therefore, most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing at weekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too.During my prepareing for coming here, my parents’love and support have always been my power and I hope in the future I wil be able to repay them.

6.你的大学(about university)
  XXXUniversityis the oldest one in the province. It was founded in XXX and covers an area of over XXX. The building area is XXX square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takes the lead among the XXX universities with excellent teaching and scientific research ability. The library has the storage of XXX books and various research institutes are set up including XXX research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on.
  Remember that practice makes perfect!
  4) 在使用连词时,不要千篇一律的用and和but,可以尝试用besides, in addition, moreover, although, yet, nevertheless, otherwise, instead, thus, in this way, even so, after all等等。
  3)应对。对于一些突发状况,要保持镇定;如果错在己方,要向考官道歉,并立即改正。思考的时间不要过长,避免长时间的沉默;可以使用一些语气词well, hmm, err等进行过渡,给自己一些整理思路的时间。
  4)态度。态度决定一切。在面试过程中,一定要表现出适度的自信,不要过于谦逊或锋芒太过。同时要表现出对待生活积极、热情、阳光的态度,不可妄自菲薄,也切忌自怨自艾。   
    part A
    interlocutor(问话者):
    ------good morning. my name is ……,and this is my colleague…..he is just going to listening to us .are your name is…..? ------first of all, we’d like to know sth. about you, so i’m going to ask some questions about yourself
    (从以下各项问题中选择几个适当的问题提问考生)   
    ------hometown
    where are you from?
    how long have you lived there?
    how do you like it? why?
    do you live near here? where about?
    what do you think are the good points about living in this city?

------family
    could you tell us sth. about you family?
    what does your family usually do for the weekend?
   what do you think about living together with your parents?
    ------leisure
    do you have any hobbies?
    how did you become interested in the hobbies?
    ------study/work
    why do you choose to study at our institute?
    why do you want to go to graduate school instead of finding a job?
    what are your favorite subjects?
    what kind of job did you do?
    have you ever worked during the vacation?
    why do you want to go back to study instead of going on with your work?
    what qualifications are needed in order to do your job well?
    what did you enjoy most about your campus life?
    ------future plans   
    what do you expect to achieve during your study if you are enrolled into this institute?
    do you think english is important for your future plans? in what aspects is it important?   
    part b
    interlocutor(问话者):
    ------now i’d like you to talk about sth. for about 3 minutes。
    here is a list of topics(将一组话题或问题递给学生),pls read the topics and choose one from the list you like to talk about. you’ll have 5 minutes to prepare for your talk。(5 分钟后)could you tell me what you want to talk about? all right, you’ll have 3 minutes to give your talk. would you begin?(the interloculor may intervene only when necessary)   
    topics/questions(只列举了一部分话题)   
    ------give your comment on the statement that “a part-time job is an important experience that every college student should have。”   
    ------use specific examples to set forth your views on the saying “haste makes waste”
    ------describe one of your own experiences to demonstrate that “nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced”
    ------explain your understanding of the conventional belief that “age brings wisdom”   
    ------what are the current problems of college education? how to resolve them?
    ------some people say there is no absolute truth because “truth” is defined by people and there is no objectivity whenever people are involved. does absolute truth exist or not ?why?

三、对策:

1.自我介绍(self-introduce)   
    Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you 。   
    I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books, especially those about ****.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparative good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country's team。
    I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******
    2。考研原因 (reasons for my choice)   
    There are several reasons.   
    I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here last summer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous ******in our country, it provide people with enough room to get further enrichment . This is the first reason。
    The second one is I am long for doing research in ******throughout my life. Its a pleasure to be with my favorite ******for lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision。
    Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my *****job during the past two years. However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life is precious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world。
    In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here。

3。研究生期间你的计划 (plans in the postgraduate study)
    First, I hope I can form systematic view of *****. As for ******, my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development as well as **************. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree。
    In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here。
    4 介绍你的家乡(about hometown)   
    I am from Fuzhou, a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called “Rong Cheng ” because there were lots of banians even 900 years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Yanfu, Xie Bingxin, Lin Zexu and so on . . You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the city really deserves it. The top three artware are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combs and bodiless lacquerware. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. Theyare known for high-quality. Visitors athome and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown。   
    5。你的家庭(about family)

There are four members in my family; my parents, my cute cat of 9 years old and me. My father is a technician in the Fujian TV station. He often goes out on business. So most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing at weekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too.During my prepareing for coming here,my parents’love and support have always been my power.and I hope in future I wil be able to repay them。
    6。你的大学(about university)

********University is the oldest one in the province. It was founded in *******and covers an area of over******* mu. The building area is ************square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takes the lead among the *********universities with nice teaching and scientific research ability. The library has a storage of *******books. . various research institutes are set up including 52 research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on。

1. 自我介绍(self-introduce)
Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparative good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country‘s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.
2.考研原因 (reasons for my choice)

There are several reasons. I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here last summer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous ******in our country, it provide people with enough room to get further enrichment . This is the first reason. The second one is I am long for doing research in ******throughout my life. Its a pleasure to be with my favorite ******for lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision. Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my *****job during the past two years. However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life is precious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world. In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here.
3.研究生期间你的计划 (plans in the postgraduate study)
First, I hope I can form systematic view of *****. As for ******, my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development as well as **************. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree. In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here.

I am from , a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called “Rong Cheng ” because there were lots of banians even 900 years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Yanfu, Xie Bingxin, Lin Zexu and so on . . You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”。 I think the city really deserves it. The top three artware are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combs and bodiless lacquerware. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. Theyare known for high-quality. Visitors athome and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown.

5.你的家庭(about family)

There are four members in my family; my parents, my cute cat of 9 years old and me. My father is a technician in the Fujian TV station. He often goes out on b usiness. So most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing at weekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too.During my prepareing for coming here,my parents‘love and support have always been my power.and I hope in future I wil be able to repay them.

6.你的大学(about university)
**********University is the oldest one in the province. It was founded in *******and covers an area of over******* mu. The building area is ************square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takes the lead among the *********universities with nice teaching and scientific research ability. The library has a storage of *******books. . various research institutes are set up including 52 research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on.
7对英语态度
I like English very much, I am fond of watching English films and reading English novel, I passed College English Test Band six in December, 2003, I do believe there is still a long way for me to learn English well enough, I will not shrink back, Because I realize that English is a bridge connected our country with the outside world. Learning English is the most direct and available method for intercourse among countries and also useful for us to get advanced knowledge, technology and culture from other nations.

考研英语复试之英语自我介绍
pesonel statement(introduction)
  Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors.i am very glad to be here for your interview.my name is song yonghao,i am 22 years old .i come from luoyang,a very beautiful aicent city.my undergratuade period will be accomplished in chang'an university in july ,2004;and now,i am trying my best for obtaining a key to tongji university.
  Generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month.,and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage. forthermore,i am a person with great perserverence. during the days preparing for the first examination,i insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like.and just owning to this,i could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. also english is my favorate.i often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday,and write compositions to improve my witten ability .but i know my english is not good enough ,i will continue studying.
  Ok, that is all,thank you for your attention.
  My hometown------luoyang
  I am from luoyang,a beautiful city in henan province. it is famous as the "capital of nine dynasties " and enjoy yhe honer that luoyang peony is the best in the world.
  Luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. so it has a profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been well reverved. such as longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china ang white horse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism.
  Luoyang peony is world-famous. every year, many tourists travel to luoyang to see the beauty of peony .the people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.
  I like my hometown very much.

5)部分常考话题参考范文

1.自我介绍(self-introduction)

Good morning, my dear professors. It’s my pleasure to be given a chance for your interview. My name is XXX,I am XXX years old. I come from XXX, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July, 2009, and now, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty.

In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of XXX .In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is..I like reading books, especially those about XXX.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition, I am a person with great perseverance. During my college years, I found web sign very interesting, so I learned it very hard. Therefore, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English, and write compositions to improve my written ability.

I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study XXX in this famous University, I will concentrate on my study and make great efforts to master a good command of advance XXX.

Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention.

2.考研原因(reasons for my choice)

There are several reasons accounting for my endeavor.

Above all, I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here last summer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous XXX in our country, it provides people with enough room to get further achievement. This is the first reason.

The second one is I am long for doing research in XXX throughout my life. It’s a pleasure to be with my favorite XXX for lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision.

Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my XXX job during the past two years. However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life is precious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world.

3.研究生期间你的计划(plans in the postgraduate study)

First, I hope I can form systematic view of XXX. As for XXX, my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development as well as XXX. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree.

I am from XXX, a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called XXX because there were lots of XXX even 900 years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, XXX,XXX and XXX。. You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”。I think the city really deserves it. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. They are known for high-quality. Visitors at home and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown.

5.你的家庭(about family)

There are four members in my family: my parents, my XXX and me. My father is a technician in XXX. He often goes out on business and therefore, most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing at weekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too.During my prepareing for coming here, my parents’love and support have always been my power and I hope in the future I wil be able to repay them.

6.你的大学(about university)

XXXUniversityis the oldest one in the province. It was founded in XXX and covers an area of over XXX. The building area is XXX square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takes the lead among the XXX universities with excellent teaching and scientific research ability. The library has the storage of XXX books and various research institutes are set up including XXX research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on.

Remember that practice makes perfect!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:35 , Processed in 0.085389 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.