[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 12:13:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
11. Are you a happy person?
Yes, of course. First, I have a happy family, I love my parents and they love me, too. Second, I have a health body. Finally, I study the major that I very like. Though I have no many money, but I don’t envy people who own much money, I can create life by my both hands, I think I am very happy.
你是一个快乐的人?是的,当然。首先,我有一个幸福的家庭,我爱我的父母,他们也爱我。第二,我有一个健康的身体。最后,我很喜欢我的专业。虽然我没有很多钱,但我不羡慕谁拥有多少钱,我可以通过我的双手生活,我觉得我很高兴。
12. If you failed this time what will you do in the near future?
I very clear that life is not successful at any time, it is full of challenge, so I prepare for receiving challenge coming from life and I also tell myself I never give up at any moment. Now, I also receive challenge, I only think try my best to pass this challenge. No matter what result is. I never give up my pursuit and my dream.如果这次你失败了你会怎样做,在不久的将来?我很清楚,生活并不会每时每刻都很成功,它是充满挑战,所以我准备接受生活中的挑战,我也告诉自己,我永远不会放弃在任何时候。现在,我也接受挑战,我只是觉得,尽我所能通过这一挑战。无论什么结果。我用于不会放弃我的追求和梦想。
我从来没有放弃我的追求和我的dream.
13. What kinds of opportunities are you looking for? I think that life fills with opportunities; people try their best to looking for opportunities, of course, including me. But I think the most important is how you seize every opportunity to make you succeed.
你正在寻找什么样的机会?我认为,人生充满了机会,人们尽力寻找机会,当然,包括我在内。但我认为最重要的是你如何抓住每一个机会,使你成功。
14. Say a little about your educational background.I come from a suburb of Luoyang.
My elementary school and my junior high school is located my village, I spend my elementary school and my junior high school during 1989 to1998. During 1998 to 2001, I study in my senior high school in Luoyang city. From two thousand and one to date, I studied in Luoyang normal college.
谈谈您的教育background.I一些来自洛阳市郊区。我和我的小学初中位于我的村庄,我花1989 to1998在我和我的小学初中。在1998年至2001年,我在高中学习洛阳市。从2001至今,我研究了洛阳师范学院。
15. What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I like reading books, writing life sentiment, listening music, communicating with friends, and so on.16. What is your impression of Nanjing? Maybe because I have good impression to Nanjing people, I have good impression to Nanjing, Nanjing is the city that owns some history base, it is very good to me, I like this city.
你在你的空闲时间做什么?在我的业余时间,我喜欢看书,写作的生活情绪,听音乐,与朋友沟通,所以on.16。你对南京的印象如何?也许因为我有很好的印象,南京人,我有很好的印象,南京,南京是拥有一些城市的历史基础,这是对我非常好,我喜欢这个城市。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:03 , Processed in 0.056258 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.