[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 12:13:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
复试中的口试要求从以下几个方面进行评价:
第一部分:考查学生理解并回答有关日常生活、家庭、工作、学习等问题的能力(3分钟)。第二部分:考查学生连续表达的能力。考生从所给你的问题中选择一个话题,就此话题表达自己的看法(3分钟)。
一、 第一句话(first word)。见到考官的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力。 展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句“sorry, my English is poor”。常见的开头有: I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. I’m ..., my Number is …北大清华等学校参加面试的考生很多,可能对考生有一个编号,说一下自己的编号显得很职业,正式。
二、作自我介绍——成长经历(making a self-introduction ——developing history)。有很多学校要求做一个自我介绍,这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。考官是要在你的介绍中寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。
另外在介绍性格和爱好的时候,适合把家庭介绍结合在一起,可以说父母给了你哪些方面良好的影响。不要流水帐似的介绍家庭成员。可以这么说:在这里给出描述个人品质常用词汇的中英文对照,可以参考。
三、若考官问其他的,没有听明白,可以说"could you speak slowly ?"or"sorry,I didn`t prepare for this question"相信英语(论坛)口语菜的人大有人在,豁出去了保持微笑:I am sorry! I beg your pardon? I don't understand your question,Could you repeat it again?Sorry, I don't know. (I am little acquainted with the aspect of special knowledge)But I wish I can have a chance to learn more deeply the knowledge under your direction 。
四、常见问题
注意在准备的过程中,要结合自己的经历和见解来准备答案,让自己回答的问题和整个的自我介绍融为一个整体。要不然很容易被考官抓住把柄,问个没完,很容易因紧张而露出马脚。在每一年的面试中都会有很多相同的问题,这些问题看起来很平常,却有很多陷阱,一不小心就会被考官抓主小辫子了。回答这些常见的看起来很平常的问题,是很有艺术的。
1、"What can you tell me about yourself?" ("关于你自己,你能告诉我些什么?")
This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions, and motivations.不完全等同于自我介绍,选一部分。
2、"What would you like to be doing five years after graduation?"
If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree. After graduating received doctorate degree, I wanted to teach in university, and continue research in Archaian(古代的) literature field,I hope I can have some achievement in my major.
3. "What is your greatest strength"?" ("你最突出的优点是什么?")这是你"展示自己"的最佳机会,不要吹嘘自己或过于自负,但要让雇主知道你相信自己,你知道自己的优点。
"I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I'd planned. I've set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction.如可答:"我认为我最大的优点是能够执着地尽力把事情办好。当做完一件工作而其成果又正合我的预想时,我会有一种真正的成就感。我给自己定了一些高目标。比如说,我要成为出色的毕业生。
4、 "What is your greatest weakness?"("你最大的弱点是什么?")你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题;每个人都有弱点。最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。
Maybe because I am young people, I am a short fuse girl in daily life, fortunately I have realized it was disadvantage, and I am trying my best to get rid of it.
5. How do you feel about your progress to date?对于你至今所取得的进步你是怎样看的?绝不要对你以前的所作所为表示内疚。
"I think I did well in school. But I am clear that I still have a long way to walk to realize my dream and finally achieve self-value. I will try my best.
6. What has been your greatest accomplishment?
I will try my best to accomplish my plan as soon as I make a good choose, and I am not distracted by circumstance and I never give up my choose, such as this postgraduate exams.
什么是你最大的成就?我会尽我所能,尽快完成我的计划,因为我有一个好的选择,我会在不分心的情况下,我从来没有放弃我选择这样的研究生考试。
7. What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
I don’t discouragement, on the contrary, I will actively think measure to conquer it and put measure into practice, I am sure I will succeed in the end.
8. What is the worst thing you have heard about our university?
To tell the truth, I don’t completely know our university, I know it only by internet and some students, so I don’t randomly value it, but during my preparing this postgraduate exams, I obtained some helps coming from our university. They were very warmhearted, and I very appreciate them. In a word, I have very good impression about our university.
关于我们的大学,你听说过的最糟糕的事是什么?说实话,我并不完全了解我们的大学,我只知道通过互联网和一些学生,所以我不随意评价它,但在我准备研究生考试时,我得到了一些来自我们大学的帮助。他们非常热情,我非常感激他们。总之,我有非常好的印象,对我们的大学。
9. Describe your best friend and what he or she does for a living.
First of all, I have many good friends; we often study, discuss and play in harness. To speak of my best friend, maybe it belongs to **, she is a warmhearted, hardworking strong-minded girl, we were favor in discussing some our interesting questions.She also took the postgraduate exams, and obtained very good result. I heartily hope she has a happy future.
描述你最好的朋友和他是如何生活的。首先,我有很多很好的朋友,我们经常一起学习,讨论和玩耍。谈论我最好的朋友,也许它属于**,她是一个热情,勤奋坚强的女孩,我们喜欢讨论一些有趣的问题。她还参加了研究生考试,并取得了很好的效果。我衷心希望她有一个快乐的未来。
10. In what ways are you similar or different from your best friend?
I think we have many similar characters, such as warmhearted, hardworking etc. To mention difference, I think the big difference is that she do anything slowly, on the contrary, I am short fuse. Maybe we can supervise and urge both sides, so we are very good friends.
在哪些方面你与你最好的朋友有什么相同或不同?我想我们有很多相似的性格特点,如热情,勤奋等。谈到不同,我认为最大的不同是,她慢慢地做任何事情,相反,我脾气暴躁。也许我们可以督促双方,所以我们非常好的朋友。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 06:15 , Processed in 0.072014 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.