主题

帖子

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-4 11:53:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2010年图书情报硕士英语考试真题答案

完型填空
    The outbreak of swine flu that was first detected in Mexico was declared a global pandemic on June 11, 2009, in the first designation by the World Health Organization of a worldwide pandemic in 41 years. fk.
    The heightened alert came after an emergency meeting with flu experts in Geneva that convened after a sharp rise in cases in Australia, and rising numbers in Britain, Japan, Chile and elsewhere. ~ZZJ/C
    But the pandemic is "moderate" in severity, according to Margaret Chan, the organization's director general, with the overwhelming majority of patients experiencing only mild symptoms and a full recovery, often in the absence of any medical treatment.
    The outbreak came to global notice in late April 2009, when Mexican authorities noticed an unusually large number of hospitalizations and deaths among healthy adults. As much of Mexico City shut down at the height of a panic, cases began to crop up in New York City, the southwestern United States and around the world.
    In the United States, new cases seemed to fade as warmer weather arrived. But in late September 2009, officials reported there was significant flu activity in almost every state and that virtually all the samples tested are the new swine flu, also known as (A) H1N1, not seasonal flu. @Zov&0
1 In the U.S., it has infected more than one million people, and caused more than 600 deaths and more than 6,000 hospitalizations.
    Federal health officials released Tamiflu for children from the national stockpile and began taking orders from the states for the new swine flu vaccine. The new vaccine, which is different from the annual flu vaccine, is available ahead of expectations. More than three million doses were to be made available in early October 2009, though most of those initial doses were of the FluMist nasal spray type, which is not recommended for pregnant women, people over 50 or those with breathing difficulties, heart disease or several other problems. But it was still possible to vaccinate people in other high-risk group: health care workers, people caring for infants and healthy young people.
    阅读理解
    21 D 22 A 23 B 24 C 25 C
    26 A 27 C 28 D 29 D 30 B
    31 A 32 A 33 D 34 C 35 B
    36 A 37 C 38 C 39 C 40 D
    新题型
    F T T T F
    翻译题
    “坚持不懈”如今已成一个流行词汇,但对 TedNing 而言,这个概念一直有个人含义,经历了一段痛苦松懈的个人生活,使他清楚面向以坚持不懈为导向的价值观,必须贯彻到每天的行动和选择中。
    Ning 回忆起 20 世纪 90 年代末期卖保险的那段迷茫时光,他通过蓬勃兴起的网络疯狂地找工作,并且与 Boulder 代理机构签了约。
    事情进展并不顺利, TedNing 说到:“那真是个糟糕的选择,因为我对此没有激情,”可以预料,他把工作中的矛盾能解释为没有业务。 Ning 说:“我很痛苦渴望午夜起来盯着天花板,我没钱,我需要工作,每个人都说‘等吧,只要有耐心会好转的。”
    写作
    1、 Dear xxx,
    I would like to convey my heartfelt thanks to you for your kindness to receive me when I participated in an exchange program in USA.
    Your generous help made it possible that I had a very pleasant stay and a chance to know American cultures better. Besides, I think it is an honor for me to make friends with you and I will cherish the goodwill you showed to me wherever I go. I do hope that you will visit China one day, so that I could have the opportunity to repay your kindness and refresh our friendship.
    I feel obliged to thank you again.
    Sincerely yours,
    Zhang Wei
    2、In this chart, we can see the mobile phone subscriptions in developed countries have a steady and slight increase from 1990 to 2007 and then remain constant in 2008. Meanwhile the mobile phone subscriptions in developing countries have witnessed a slow increase from 1990 to 2004 and then a great surge from 2004 to 20007: the biggest surge happens from 2005 to 2006.
    This chart reflects different developing modes of mobile phone industry in developed and developing countries. The developed countries have a limited number of populations, most of whom are well-educated. Therefore, the spreading of the mobile phone service is efficient and soon the market is saturated. Also at the beginning the developed countries have more people who can afford this service. The developing countries have a large population who keeps a large demand for mobile service. As the mobile phone service becomes cheaper and cheaper, the increasing customers subscribe to benefit from this service.
    As discussed above, it is not surprising to see this change. In my opinion, this trend that the number of mobile-phone subscriptions is increasingly increasing will continue for a while in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 13:42 , Processed in 0.079969 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.