8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-26 16:45:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2016考研英语已经落下帷幕,今年英语(二)小作文的题目是写一份书信,先感谢,再建议。
  题目如下:
  Directions:
  Suppose you won a translation contest and your friend, Jack, wrote an email to congratulate you and ask for advice on translation. Write him a reply to
  1) thank him, and
  2) give your advice.
  You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET.
  Do not sign your own name. Use “Li Ming” instead.
  Do not write the address. (10 points)
  参考范文:
  Dear Jack,
  I am very happy to receive your letter, and thank you very much for your congratulation to me. Besides, on translation, I have a few proposals as the following.
  First and foremost, I propose that you could take advantage of the English corner on our campus, not only to talk with foreign students, but also to learn the authentic English words and expressions. More importantly, in order to improve your sense of English, you had better keep reading a certain number of original English books. Last but not least, you should keep in mind:practice makes perfect, so translate as much as possible, no matter from English to Chinese or vice verse.
  It’s my honor to share my opinions concerned with you. I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
  Yours,
  Li Ming
  【版权声明】
  本文版权属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:文都教育”,违者本站将依法追究责任。 
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:46 , Processed in 0.073098 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.