帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-26 16:41:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

20160509023859481.jpg

20160509023859481.jpg

今年考研英语二真题中小作文依旧延续2010至2013年已经考查过的书信,值得注意的是,继去年考查邀请和倡议的结合信之后,今年依然考查结合信,是告示和咨询信的结合,去年考查的是公务书信,今年考查的是私人书信。今年小作文与去年难度相当。作文题目中没有列出应该包括的具体内容,而让考生自己去写生活习惯,给考生一些自由发挥的空间。就语域来说,由于文章中有咨询的成分在其中,需要询问John对在当地居住的一些建议,所以要注意语气要礼貌,用词要规范,在文章结尾要表示感谢。下面文都老师提供一篇范文,供大家参考。
  题目:
  Suppose you are going to study abroad and share an apartment with John, a local student. Write him an email to
  1) tell him about your living habits,
  2) ask for advice about living there.
  You should write about 100 words on the ANSWER SHEET.
  Do not use your own name. Use “Li Ming” instead.
  Do not write your address.
  范文:
  Dear John,
  I am very glad that we will become roommates during my study in Sydney University. I am an English teacher working in Beijing and I will enroll in the major of TESOL this September. I am writing to introduce some of my living habits to you and I would like to ask you some advice about living there.
  I have three main living habits. The first one is that I am used to get up early in the morning, about 7.00 a.m. Then I will go outdoors to do some jogging and to enjoy the fresh air. The next one is that I usually do some reading before I get to sleep. This I need to improve my English language skills constantly and I could learn some news about the things happening in the world. The last one is that I need to sleep before 11.00 p.m. every day.
  Those are my three main living habits. If you have any living habits, please feel free to tell me. Besides, could you please give me some advice about living in Sydney, such as the local climate and the culture? Thank you very much.
  I am looking forward to your reply.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 09:30 , Processed in 0.081785 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.