Section One :ACBDB CBAAD CACBD CBCAD
          Text1:答案:DBADB
          Text2:答案:CADCB
          Text3: 答案:BDDBD
          Text4:答案:BCADC
          Part B
          人们对生物多样性的认识在过去十年已经发生了变化。简单地说,生物圈的多样性超出了我们的想象。
          精析精解
          41. [答案] C第一段已经说明生物的多样性超出我们的想象。为了说明生物多样性的丰富与多彩,作者用了magnitude和diverse这样一些单词。注意选项C的状语“In the midst of this richness of life forms”,它实际上起到了上下文的衔接作用。另外C段第一句的however也是上下段落的衔接手段。从语意上来讲,C就更是正确的选项了。作者强调,尽管存在着丰富多彩的物种,但是物种灭绝的速度正在加快,主要的原因是物种的栖息地被毁。
          42. [答案] A上一段讲到生物的灭绝是一场灾难。那么,对此我们是否应该采取行动呢?选项A给出了肯定的答案:热心的公民和科学家开始采取行动。人们不仅在区域范围内采取行动,而且也在全球的范围内采取行动。从1985年,保护生物多样性的行动有了以下几个特点:目标上更明确(precisely charted)、经济上更有效(economically efficient)、政治上更敏感(politically sensitive)。
          43. [答案] E选项E和A的衔接关系体现在E段的主语(The increasing attention given to the biodiversity crisis)上,因为这正好是A段所讲的内容。人们对生物多样性的重视更加说明了生物多样性研究的不足。
          44. [答案] D注意选项E的最后一句:By far the greatest fraction of the unknown species will be insects and microorganisms.(从目前的情况来看,最大一批未知的物种将是昆虫和微生物。)因此,我们可以从现有的选项中寻找包含相同或相近的用词,当然最好能够找到语意衔接的句子。选项D是最恰当的,这一段的内容正好是对选项[E]最后一句的解释,即为什么说最大一批未知的物种将是昆虫和微生物。
          45. [答案] G选项D介绍余下90%的物种将在25年内被发现。之所以会在这么短的时间内发现这么多的物种,其原因是因为人类可以借助(生物学)两个突破(developments)加速生物多样性的研究。那么,选项G正好是介绍这两个突破。
          PartC:
          46. 根据最近的几份关于美国公立学校缺陷的报告,最让人担忧的问题之一是,教师职业对优秀大学生缺乏吸引力。
          47. 教师流失是由诸如教室暴力、肆意破坏行为、工资待遇低、非自愿的调动、家长横加干涉、班级过大以及作业繁重等多种问题引起的。
          48. 尽管将来的收入会更加有限,美国大众对教师的态度会越来越差,捣乱的学生会制造麻烦,但是许多优秀学生仍然希望从事教师职业。
          49. 未来的教师会发现全国性的教师组织、各州的发证机构和地方政府会加大力度,提高教师的地位,并且增加教师的工资。
          50. 虽然在从教生涯中,通常第一年最让人有挫折感,但在处理涉及教学与学生、家长、学校领导和同事的问题时所积累的经验对于将来的成功有着不可估量的价值。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-14 16:21:39 | 显示全部楼层
          Section Ⅲ Writing
          Part A
          Dear Sir,
          My name is Li Ming. We met last Tuesday afternoon. It is very kind of you to offer me a job interview this Thursday afternoon (December 20). But I am very sorry to write to you and tell you that I can’t meet the appointment. My supervisor has rescheduled his lecture to Thursday afternoon, so I won’t be able to excuse myself then.
          I’ll be very grateful if you could kindly schedule my job interview to anytime Friday afternoon. You see, I’ve been looking forward to the interview.
          Please spare a little time of yours to send me a message or give me a call and inform me of your decision.
          Sincerely yours,
          Li Ming
          Part B
          52.Directions:
          Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should first describe the drawing, interpret its meaning, and give your comment on it.
          You should write neatly on Answer Sheet 2. (20 points)
          Part B
          Let Love Stay
          In the drawing, we can see that a man is about to kill himself by jumping down from the tall building. Some rescuers are doing their best to save him. A large crowd has gathered on the ground, watching. What hurts me and makes my blood hot is the young guy. He is such a money maniac that he starts his money-making by renting out telescope there. And some people seem to be more interested in the spectacle than concerned about the death of a desperate person. What a heartless lot they are.
          The picture reveals a saddening phenomenon in our society that the obsession of money in some people has driven away the humanity in them.
          Look at the picture: a life is at stake. Let’s do something to save him. Encouraging remarks may cheer him up to give up the foolish idea. Heart-to-heart talks may remove the thought that has troubled him. The call of love will wake up the hope in his heart. The love from our society will certainly give him the courage to live. So I call to people to stretch out our helping hands. Let love stay and let life stay.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-7-1 20:42 , Processed in 0.071880 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.