主题

33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-21 21:23:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  12月22日2019考研初试即将正式开考,想要利用最后的时间提高得分率,多多记一些好的写作模板或许能帮到大家。这次中公考研小编给大家分享“2019考研英语作文:对比论证类模板”,希望对大家有帮助!  
  对比论证类模板1:
  According to the two pictures presented, it can be observed that. In the left picture,…… . A the same time, as the right one shows. Different people have different views on…… .
  Some people support by claiming that…… . In their opinion,…… . In addition,…… . Meanwhile, there are some people, especially young men, who…… . Their reasons are quite different, sometimes for…… , sometimes for…… , sometimes simply for…… .
  In my point of view, both sides are partly right. To thoroughly analyze this problem, we should take into consideration of all relevant aspects, so as to make the right decision. Therefore, my conclusion would be that…… .
  对比论证类模板2:
  From the drawing, we can learn that…… . It can be seen easily that…… . We can deduce from that people’s opinion on vary from person to person.
  Some people take it for granted that…… . For example, they firmly believe that…… . But they often neglect that fact that…… . Yet there are also another group of people who hold a different point of view. They think that…… . Beside,…… .
  Personally, my attitude for this matter is positive, with reasons as follows. Firstly,…… . Moreover,…… . Lastly,…… . Therefore,…… .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:00 , Processed in 0.072729 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.