主题

33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-21 21:23:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  12月22日2019考研初试即将正式开考,想要利用最后的时间提高得分率,多多记一些好的写作模板或许能帮到大家。这次中公考研小编给大家分享“2019考研英语作文:文化交流类模板”,希望对大家有帮助!  
  文化交流类模板1:
  It is a very eye-catching photo in which…… . What makes this picture extraordinary is ……, which clearly indicates…… .
  The sense of that permeates this picture is representative of…… , that is,…… , and therefore,…… . China, in particular,…… . The effect of such communication can be best exemplified by ……. .
  While people belong to nations, cultures know no boundary. ……is not only featured by…… ,but more importantly, by…… . I firmly believe that is contributing, and will contribute more to the world’s peace, development, and prosperity.
  文化交流类模板2:
  What is presented here is a very interesting scenario…… . From the subtitle we can infer that…… . Conspicuously,…… .
  We can deduce from the picture that…… . It partly owes to…… , and partly to…… . Except the case reflected in the picture, there are numerous evidence demonstrating…… . For example,…… .
  From a personal point of view, I am delighted to witness ……. To sum up,…… . As for China,…… . Therefore,……. I can firmly conclude that in the long run, cultural exchanges will contribute to a flourishing Chinese and global economy, as well as diversified cultures.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:54 , Processed in 0.102697 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.