主题

33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-21 21:23:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  12月22日2019考研初试即将正式开考,想要利用最后的时间提高得分率,多多记一些好的写作模板或许能帮到大家。这次中公考研小编给大家分享“2019考研英语作文:社会热点类模板”,希望对大家有帮助!  
  社会热点类模板1:
  The two pictures illustrate vividly ……. In the left picture ……,while in the right …….
  From the two pictures we can sense a crazy tendency of ……. Aside from ……,another telling example is ……,which was so successful in that ……. The pictures also make it obvious that we should …….
  Admittedly,it is natural that ……. Nevertheless,it is the responsibility of our government and society to ……. In my opinion,what’s the more important is to ……. In short,…….
  社会热点类模板2:
  It goes without saying that this picture aims at revealing a current problem; ……. In this drawing,Even ……..
  It seems to me that the artist is sending a message about the importance of ……. Though the drawing is a little exaggerating,it is not rare for us to find in ……. If we let this situation of continues,it not only harms ……,but also prevents …….
  Accordingly,we urgently call for ……. Though the government has already taken pains to implement regulations,it still failz to ……. In my opinion,this problem should be urgently solved so as to protect benefits. I expect the government will put forward more effective propositions as soon as possible.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:46 , Processed in 0.054451 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.