主题

33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-12 20:03:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
考研英语5500词,你是一视同仁的从头背到尾吗?其实这些词是分三种类型的,分别是核心级词汇、拔高级词汇和基础级词汇,下面中公考研小编一起来看看各种词汇之间的区别及对应的记忆方法。
  afterward的中文意思
  ad. 以后,后来
  英语解释
  happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
  例句
  As I afterwards learned, the poor scrivener, when told that he must be conducted to the Tombs, offered not the slightest obstacle
  我后来听说,那可怜的缮写员在得知自己要被带到监狱去的时候,没有表示任何一点点反抗。
  Not long afterward, Butterfield, a clerk in the P.P.R.S. office, overheard a conversation between Elderson, the manager, and a German.
  不久之后,天佑再保险会的办公室职员巴特菲尔德偷听到经理埃尔德森和一个德国人的谈话。
  There had been some barley and wheat together, but, to my great disappointment, I found afterwards that the rats had eaten or spoil'd it all
  船上本来还有一点大麦和小麦,但后来发现都给老鼠吃光了或搞脏了,使我大为失望。
  They halted, half-an-hour afterwards, in a copse, some five hundred feet from the pagoda, where they were well concealed
  一个半小时之后,他们在一个灌木林里停下来了.这儿离庙只有五百步远。
  "The other was infection, however well the operation was done, the patient often died afterward from infection in the open wound. "
  "另一个原因是感染,不论手术多么成功,病人常常在手术后死于刀口的感染。"
  "A month afterwards, at the Stanford University Medical Center in California, Dr. Norman Shumway carried out a third. "
  一个月后,在加利福尼亚州斯坦福大学医学中心,诺曼·萨姆威医生做了另一例心脏移植手术
  And walk'd afterwards on foot to Yarmouth, where, as unfortunate men, we were used with great humanity as well by the magistrates of the town
  全体安全上岸后,即步行至雅茅斯。我们这些受难的人受到了当地官员、富商和船主们的热情款待
  I may say she was a born pickpocket, and, as I understood afterwards, she had run through all the several degrees of that art
  我可以说她是天生的扒手,我后来才知道关于这项生意她是无所不干的。
  Not a process, but the results of a process: a place, a condition, the situation that comes afterward.
  不是一个过程,而是一个过程的结果:一个场所、一种条件以及随后产生的局面。
  Keep your eyes wide open before marriage and half shut afterwards
  婚前要睁大眼睛;婚后要半闭眼睛
  相似单词
  afterward
  ad. 以后,后来
  afterward(s)
  ad. 以后,后来
  最新单词
  neritidae怎么翻译及发音
  n. 蜑螺科
  snicked是什么意思及用法
  [ snick ]的过去式
  plutocratically的中文意思
  [ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
  4142的中文释义
  four thousand one hundred and forty two
  7142什么意思及同义词
  seven thousand one hundred and forty two
  mallards是什么意思及反义词
  [ mallard ]的复数形式
  2001的中文解释
  two thousand and one
  rewires是什么意思及用法
  [ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 17:04 , Processed in 0.057967 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.