主题

33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-8 12:34:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2019考研越来越近了,写作的复习也进入到了最重要的时间段,考生们有没有提前准备好很闪光的表达来替换那些最普通最常见的普通词呢,要知道词汇用得好坏直接决定了大家得分的档次,英文写作归根结底是在考察语言表达的丰富性,如果一篇文章从头到尾都是I think...,many people think...这样的表达肯定是不会拿到理想分数的,据此老师为大家梳理一下考研英语写作中比较经典的替换词,以帮助大家在英语写作中得到一个很理想的分数。
  提示:以下是16组句子,每组句子中第二句中划横线的内容为可以替换第一句的闪光表达。
  1. I think we should take some steps to solve the problem.
  From my perspective, it is imperative to take some steps to reverse the disturbing trend. (countermeasures should be taken immediately so as to reverse the grim situation.)
  2. More and more young people find it more and more difficult to adapt to the fierce competition.
  A growing percentage of(the vast/overwhelming majority of) young people realize that it is increasingly tough to adapt to the fierce competition.
  3. A more and more harmonious climate is needed with the development of society.
  There is a growing need /demand for an increasing harmonious climate as our society advances.
  4. Many people think that with the development of economics, more and more people have more money.
  It is extensively acknowledged that, with economy and society developing speedily, a growing number of people are becoming increasingly wealthy.
  5. I firmly support this idea that we should make friends with our neighbors.
  I am firmly supportive of this idea that we should be on good terms with our neighbors.
  6. Some people often think everybody should have a sense of responsibility.
  It is universally acknowledged that a sense of responsibility is highly in need for everyone.
  7. When we talk about whether college students should be involved in business activities, different
  people have different ideas.
  When it comes to whether college students should be involved in business activities, ideas/opinions vary from person to person.
  8. This picture has a deep meaning and indicates a deep social phenomenon too.
  This cartoon/drawing bears a explicit meaning and is indicative of a profound social phenomenon as well.
  9. I think we should encourage children to face some hardship. Only like this, they are able to face the problem they will meet in their lives.
  In my personal view, children are encouraged to go through some hardship. Only in this manner,
  are they capable of facing the problem they will confront in their lives.
  10. We can see from the picture that the runner reaches the finishing line and starts towards a new
  goal again.
  As can be seen from the picture /is depicted in the drawing, the runner reaches the finishing line and strives for the next goal once more.
  11. Nowadays, the trend of becoming old appears to be the biggest problem.
  Currently, an aging population has become a harsh /severe problem in China.
  12. So I am full of thanks for your timely help.
  Consequently I am deeply obliged to you for your timely help.
  13. In our society, some people think supporting old men is not as important as before.
  In our fast-developing community, some individuals contend that supporting the old is no longer regarded as momentous as before.
  14. They think they don’t want to look after their parents for having no time.
  The youngsters maintain that they are unwilling to support their parents for lack of time.
  15. If we have no our parents. Then, we have no chance to live in this world.
  But for/Without our parents, it is of no chance for us to come to the world.
  16. The government should provide some education to people and launch more movements to raise people’s thinking on this aspect.
  Instruction and guidance should be strengthened on people and more campaigns should be launched to raise people’s awareness on this aspect.
  以上是老师在看了很多经典范文中用的词汇总结出来的升级表达,也许很多其中的表达你已经在平时的写作中用到了,那么恭喜你有得高分的可能性,再加上使用到一些闪光词和流畅的内容设置,非常有理由相信你会取得特别理想的分数(15-18分)。而如果你还在用一些相对普通的表达,那么请你把上面的内容参考一下整理在自己的写作句子库中,总之,词汇的运用是非常重要的一种体现英语作文水平的直观的标尺,请各位考生一定重视词汇的升级和提高;而且请大家在写作当中一定要多去运用,多去实践。因此大家一定要多加练习,熟练替换。祝愿大家考研成功!
  本文为跨考教育英语教研室包婷婷老师原创,转载请注明出处。

转眼间霜降已过,一阵阵北风让树叶纷纷凋落,2019的考生即将迎来考验的大时刻,这个阶段更要稳住步伐不慌不乱,跨小考期待与你考后在跨考教育导师库相见,那时再为已经通过初试,准备复试的你助力!
       据相关调查统计显示,以就业为导向,想要提高自身就业筹码而选择考研的考生占整体的近70%,准备开启2020考研征程的你,是为了什么而一往无前呢?为了给自己一个选择的机会,也为了更了解将来就业企业的择人标准,你需要趁这个寒假为考研开启预热模式——跨考寒假预科班,15天集训,直接定校定专业,让你全年的复习不再左摇右摆浪费时间!

小编整理了历年考研真题及答案解析,关注微信公众号:跨考考研,回复“真题”即可获得,说不定还能找到一起上自习的研友哦!
2019秋季整合提升方案
2019考研公共课秋季整合2019最新考研政治大纲公共课考研大纲变动汇总
2019年考研政治《思修法基》练习试题及答案汇总【跨考名师精品】2019考研必读:复习方法及真题热点解读
2020考研择校则专业必知就业率高的十大考研专业推荐34所自主划线高校历年复试分数线(2012-2018)
这些相似的考研专业都有什么区别?跨专业考研难度较大的六大专业
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 10:10 , Processed in 0.077316 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.