主题

2万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-9-29 20:42:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2019何凯文每日一句会一如既往陪伴大家。针对考研英语复习,文都考研小编也会及时整理推送相关内容。以下是第62句。每一场考研路都有成败,希望考生们能不忘初心,坚持当初决定考研的信仰,何凯文每日一句希望能到大家。
今天的句子:
I recognise the positive impact that many of the recommendations could have, such as banning free offers for junk food and restrictions on advertising, and using tax incentives to make healthy food cheaper. But you cannot have a comprehensive strategy that looks only at diet, and ignores wider factors such as physical activity and mental health.
思考题:
what we should do according to the author?
第一句:
I recognise the positive impact that many of the recommendations could have, such as banning free offers for junk food and restrictions on advertising, and using tax incentives to make healthy food cheaper
词汇突破:
junk food 垃圾食品
tax incentives 税收激励手段
主干识别:
I recognise the positive impact
切分成分:
1.that many of the recommendations could have
2.such as banning free offers for junk food and restrictions on advertising, and using tax incentives to make healthy food cheaper
参考译文:我意识到许多建议能够产生积极的影响,比如禁止免费发放垃圾食品,限制广告和利用税收激励政策让健康食品更平价。
第二句:
But you cannot have a comprehensive strategy that looks only at diet, and ignores wider factors such as physical activity and mental health.
词汇突破:
Comprehensive 全面的
主干识别:
But you cannot have a comprehensive strategy
切分成分:
that looks only at diet, and ignores wider factors such as physical activity and mental health.
That= a comprehensive strategy
参考译文:你不能有这样一个全面策略,这个全面策略只关注饮食却忽视了更广泛的因素,如体育锻炼和心理健康。
参考译文:但一个全面的策略不能只关注饮食,却忽视更广泛的因素,比如体育锻炼和心理健康。
思考题:
what we should do according to the author?
答案:
We should look on   wider factors such as physical activity and mental health.
(正话反说,感受到了吧!)一起加油!等你点赞!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-7-9 07:03 , Processed in 0.064108 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.