2万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-26 12:56:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  47.Directions:
  Suppose you won a translation contest and your friend,Jack,wrote an email to congratulate you and ask for advice on translation. Write him a reply to
  1)thank him, and
  2)give your advice.
  参考范文:
  Dear Jack,
  Thank you for your congratulations.
  I am very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I am writing to extend my suggestions on how to learn English well and how to translate English better.
  First of all, .you should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class so that you can capture the training on basic language skills of the class of translation.
  As is known to all,basic language skills are absolute basis for language users, and within this vocabulary is of great essential.You should enhanceyour vocabulary, you'll find that it is an extremely enjoyable experience you'll treasure.This will permit the use of rhetorical phrasing (and lengthier sentences) while stillassuring that all points are covered and properly interpreted
  What’s more,
  try to practice as many as you can. Doing a lot of translation seems radical. But you are sure to lay a solid foundation if you persist in doing so.In the course of translating, the correct analysis and understanding of words,phrases, sentences and paragraphs
  usually relies on the concrete context.The practice of a great number of samples helps you understand translation theory, particularly for good translation, namely, Faith,Smoothness and Beauty.
  I hope these suggestions will be of use to you.Remember:where there is a will,there is a way.”The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible”.
  Yours sincerely,
  LiMing
  【版权声明】
  本文版权属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:文都教育”,违者本站将依法追究责任。 
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:25 , Processed in 0.073384 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.