主题

2万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-26 12:55:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I can pick a date from the past 53 years and know instantly where I was, what happened in the news and even the day of the week, I’ve been able to do this, since I was four.
  I never feel overwhelmed with the amount of information my brain absorbs. My mind seems to be able to cope and the information is stored away neatly. When I think of a sad memory, I do what everybody does-try to put it to one side. I don’t think it’s harder for me just because my memory is clearer. Powerful memory doesn’t make my emotions any more acute or vivid. I can recall the day my grandfather died and the sadness I felt when we went to the hospital the day of the week the day of the week day before. I also remember that the musical play Hair opened on Broadway on the same day-they both just pop into my mind in the same way.
  从过去的53年当中任意选取一天,我马上就能知道自己当时身在何处,当天的新闻里发生了什么事情,甚至记得那天星期几,我从四岁开始就具备这样的能力。
  对于自己大脑吸收的信息量我从未感到有什么压力。我的头脑好像可以处理并将大量的信息整齐地储存起来。当我想到一段悲伤的记忆,我的处理和大家一样——把它放到一边去。我认为并不会因为我的记忆(比别人)更清晰而使我更难以如此处理。强大的记忆也不会让我的情感更加强烈或生动。我能记得我祖父去世的那一天以及前一天我们去医院时感受到的悲伤。我也记得在同一天音乐剧《长发》在百老汇上演。这些事情就是以同样的方式突然出现在我的头脑之中。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 15:38 , Processed in 0.076603 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.