积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-14 15:09:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    Top 1:推荐信
  1、必背表达
  第一部分:指出被推荐人
  I am writing to you to recommend…for…
  I take great pleasure in recommending to you … as …
  I would like to present… for your consideration in your search for…
  With reference to your requirements(要求), I shall, without reservation(毫无保留), recommend…as an ideal candidate.
  第二部分:介绍被推荐人的情况
  He/She is a/an…
  第三部分:总结说明
  I expect to hear from you soon.
  Please give this matter your immediate attention.
  I am confident/ convinced that… I strongly recommend him to you with no reservation.
  Therefore, I do not hesitate to recommend her as an ideal candidate for the post you advertised.
  2、高分热文
  I am writing to you to recommend one of my best friends, Helen Wang, for this post. With her outstanding leadership and cheerful personality, she was elected chairperson of the Student Union several times.
  Busy as she was, she completed his major, teenage psychology, with an outstanding school record. Upon graduation she was assigned to be(分配到) a teacher in Fudan Middle School. What’s more, she loves his job and enjoys working with children. This has won her great popularity among his students.
  Therefore, I do not hesitate to recommend her as an ideal candidate(理想的候选人) for the post you advertised. I am sure you will make a wise decision in hiring her.
  3、精彩译文
  尊敬的先生或女士:
  我写信是为了推荐我最好的一个朋友王海伦申请这个职位。由于她拥有杰出的领导能力和开朗的性格,她曾多次当选学生会主席。
  尽管她很忙,但她完成了自己的专业——青少年心理学,并且成绩优异。毕业之后,她被分配到复旦中学当老师。此外,她热爱自己的职业并喜欢和孩子们在一起工作。这使她深受学生欢迎。
  因此,我毫不犹豫的推荐她作为你所招聘职位的理想候选人,我确信您将作出雇用她的明智选择。
  您真诚的,
  李明
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-14 15:18:45 | 显示全部楼层
  Top 2:请求信
  1、必背表达
  第一部分:介绍自己、提出请求
  Could you please…?
  Could you possibly…?
  Would it be possible to…?
  I would be grateful if you could…?
  Would you mind doing…?
  I wonder if you could spare some time to help me…
  第二部分:说明原因及其它事项
  这里暂没有内容,直接看第三部分吧
  第三部分:表达谢意、期盼回复
  Thank you for your attention to this matter.
  I look forward to prompt response.
  2、高分热文
  Dear Tim,
  I am quite sorry that I have to ask a favor of (寻求帮助)you, with the hope that you will be kind to help me.
  I have been looking forward to applying for the entrance examination for MA candidates for a long time because I want to pursue further studies(进修). Unfortunately I find myself far from the required standard, especially my very poor English. Finally, the personal friendship leads me toapproach(联系) you with the request, whether you can give me someinstructive guidance(启发性的指导). I promise to be a diligent student. If you agree, please call me as soon as you are free, I hope I can visit you twice a week.
  Thank you very much for your kind help again.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  3、精彩译文
  尊敬的蒂姆:
  我是一名中国学生,希望到贵校这所著名大学学习。我计划下学期开始我的课程,如果您能好心提供一些基本信息,我将非常感谢。
  首先,我到贵校上课需要什么条件?我已经从北京大学获得学士学位,但我想知道是否有进一步的学业上的要求。其次,学费是多少?尽管我打算自费,但我想了解一下国外学生可否获得奖学金。最后,住宿情况怎么样?
  期待您的回复,希望成为贵校的一员。
  您真诚的,
  李明
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-14 15:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
  Top 3:邀请信
  1、必背表达
  第一部分:说明邀请目的
  On behalf of…, I have the honor to invite you to…
  It is with the great pleasure that I write to cordially invite you to…
  It gives me the greatest pleasure to invite you to…
  We should be very grateful if you could…
  第二部分:说明活动安排
  Will you and Mrs. Smith give the pleasure of dining with us at the Beijing Hotel on Sunday, October 10th, at eight o’clock?
  There will be a dinner party to be held at the Beijing Hotel on Sunday, October 10th, at eight o’clock. Will you and Mrs. Smith come and join us?
  I hope that you have no previous engagement and can join us for the English Evening at 7:00 p.m. on February 1st.
  第三部分:期盼回复
  We are looking forward to seeing you.
  I do hope that you will be able to come.
  We should be very pleased if you could honor us with your company.
  2、高分热文
  Dear Xiaobao,
  I will hold a dinner party at my house on April 1st, 2008 to celebrateMr. Guo Jing’s marriage with Miss Huang Hong. As you are a close friend of ours, we would very much like you to participate in the celebration and share our joy.
  The occasion will start at seven o’clock in the evening, with the showing of their wedding ceremony. This will be followed by a dinner party. At around ten, we will hold a small musical soiree(晚会), at which a band will perform some works by Bach and Strauss.
  If you do not have any prior appointment on April 1st, we look forward to the pleasure of your company.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  3、精彩译文
  亲爱的小宝:
  2008年4月1日,我将在家举行晚宴庆祝郭靖先生和黄红女士结为连理。你是我最好的朋友之一,非常高兴你能参加这次庆典分享我们的快乐。
  庆典将在晚上7点开始,届时会举行结婚典礼。之后是晚宴,大概10点钟左右会举行一个小的音乐晚会,乐队将演奏巴赫和施特劳斯的一些作品。
  如果4月1日你没有其它安排,很高兴并且期待着你的加入。
  您真诚的,
  李明
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-14 16:29:53 | 显示全部楼层
  Top 4:感谢信
  1、必背表达
  第一部分:表示感谢
  Thank you so much for …
  I warmly appreciate your hospitality(款待).
  I am writing to express my thanks for …
  I am writing to extend my sincere/hearty gratitude/appreciation(真诚的感谢)for …
  I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for …
  第二部分:说明事由
  Thank you very much for the gift you sent me. It’s one of the most wonderful gifts I got on my birthday.
  I am writing this letter to thank you for your warm hospitality accorded to me and my delegation during our recent visit to your beautiful country. I would also like to thank you for your interesting discussion with me which I have found very informative and useful.
  第三部分:再次表示感谢
  Thanks again.
  Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Please accept my gratitude.
  Thanks again and I hope that I will have the opportunity to return/ repay your kindness.
  I am looking forward to…
  2、高分热文
  Dear John,
  I am writing to thank you for looking after me after that unfortunate accident the other day, when I was knocked off my bike by a taxi. But for your assistance, I fear that the consequence might have been much more serious.
  The doctor says that my broken leg is healing well, and that I would be able to stand up again in a week’s time. In addition, the taxi company has agreed to pay my hospital bills.
  Anyway, everyone agrees that it was your quick-witted response in that emergence that has led to this satisfactory outcome(满意的结果). I feel I owe you so much, so please accept my most sincere thanks.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  3、精彩译文
  亲爱的约翰,
  写信是要感谢你在我不幸事故之后对我的照顾,几天前,一辆出租车撞了我的自行车,我摔了下来。要不是你的帮助,恐怕后果会更加严重。
  医生说我受伤的腿恢复的很好,一周之内我就能站起来了。而且,出租车公司也同意支付住院费用。
  无论如何,每个人都认为是你在危机关头的机智的反应才有今天满意的结果。我觉得欠你很多,所以请接受我最真挚的感谢。
  您真诚的,
  李明
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-14 16:52:05 | 显示全部楼层
  Top 5:咨询信
  1、必背表达
  第一部分:自我介绍、说明目的
  I’m interested in … Could you provide me with more details?
  I would be very grateful to you if you let me know…
  I would appreciate very much if you can provide me with more details about…
  I have learned from…that you will…I just want to know specifically about…
  I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding/concerning…
  第二部分:具体询问事宜
  Could you please tell me something about your …?
  Would you please send me all the information and the forms as soon as possible? Thank you very much.
  I would be much obliged(感激) if you let me know the procedures I have to go through.
  第三部分:表示感谢、期盼回复
  I am expecting your early reply/ your immediate response.
  Your prompt attention to this letter would be highly appreciated.
  I am looking forward to hearing from you.
  Thank you for your consideration.
  2、高分热文
  Dear Ken,
  I have heard that you want to sell your Walkman. I’m interested in it and I would be very grateful if you can provide me with some details about it.
  For example, what’s its brand? How long have you used it? Does it have the function of recording? If the Walkman is seventy percent new and with the function of recording, I’d like to offer 200 Yuan for it. What’s your idea?
  I hope you can call me at 123456 as soon as possible. I’m looking forward to your call. Thank you.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  3、精彩译文
  亲爱的肯恩,
  听说你想卖掉你的随身听,我非常感兴趣,如果你能提供一些细节信息我会十分感激。
  例如,是什么品牌啊?你用了多久了?它有录音功能吗?如果随身听有七成新,而且有录音功能,我愿意出200元买,你觉得怎么样?
  希望你能尽快联系我电话:123456. 期待你的来电,谢谢。
  您真诚的,
  李明
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-14 17:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
  Top 6:慰问信
  1、必背表达
  I’m sorry to learn/hear that…
  It is really a pity that you failed in…
  Please don’t feel too much distressed(痛苦,紧张) for this frustration.
  All of us are waiting for your rapid recovery/return to health(恢复健康).
  Please let me know of any assistance I can render you.
  2、高分热文
  Dear Mr. John,
  I am exceedingly(非常) sorry to hear that your father passed away.The painful news reached us this morning, and we were so shocked that we could not at first realize the fact.
  This sad news has put me in full sympathy with(深切同情) you. Your father was an honorable man and tender parent. Everybody who has known him must feel a great loss caused by his death. I quite understand how you feel now, but you are in duty bound to(有义务) look to your own heath and to take care of your family affairs. These would be impossible if you indulge your feeling in grief.
  Please accept the deep and true sympathy which is all I can offer.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  3、精彩译文
  亲爱的约翰:
  得知令尊去世的消息,我万分难过。今晨获悉此消息,我们简直不敢相信这是真的。
  这个悲痛的消息令我对你深切同情。令尊是一位受人尊敬的人士和慈祥可亲的父亲。每个了解他的人都因他的去世而惋惜。我知道您现在的心情,但您必须珍重自己,妥善料理家事,望勿过于悲伤。
  请接受我最深切和最真诚的悼念。
  您真诚的,
  李明
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 10:28 , Processed in 0.066833 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.