主题

33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-1-12 19:03:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
以下是中公考研小编为大家整理的“2018考研复试:英语自我介绍模板(8)”的相关内容,希望对考研的同学有所帮助,一起来看看吧!
  Good morning / afternoon, honorable teachers. My name is *****(你的姓名), a 22-year-old girl/ boy and I graduate from ****(你的大学)University. My major was****(你的专业). Four-year study in **** department gives me all-round knowledge about*****(专业名称).
  In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination. I am a very hard-working person with great perseverance. And also, I am very kind-hearted as well and ready to help others especially when they are in troubles. Owing to my kindness I made a lot of friends in university. In my spare time I like sports. Among all the events, I like football best,because we should unite as one to achieve success. In my opinion, it is the best slogan of team work spirit.
  I also took some part-time jobs as a family tutor. One of my students got his mark improved through our joint effort and I was very proud of that.
  This is all for my self-introduction. If I am lucky enough to get the chance, I will devote all myself to my major and focus all of my energy on it.
  有些院校考官会在你自我介绍后,对你的北京信息提问,或者就专业知识进行提问。所以要对一些可能涉及的个人问题以及专业问题提前做好准备。比如,如果考官问到:What's your Plans during the postgraduate study? 你可以运用以下模板进行回答:
  If luckily I got the chance to learn ***(专业) in ***(大学), I will concentrate on the study and research in this field. And, I would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor and classmates. And through this, I can get something that cannot be acquired from the textbooks. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree. I believe after 2/3 years of learning , I will get more progress.
  以上是中公考研为大家准备整理的“2018考研复试:英语自我介绍模板(8)”的相关内容。另外,为了帮助考生更好地复习,中公考研为广大学子推出 2019考研全年集训营、乐学面授班、一对一协议班、名校保研精品班系列备考专题,中公考研针对每一个科目要点与每年的大纲进行深入并具有针对性的指导分析,欢迎各位考生了解咨询。同时,中公考研一直为大家推出考研直播课堂,足不出户就可以边听课边学习,为大家的考研梦想助力!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:18 , Processed in 0.073917 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.