主题

2万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-12-5 19:56:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
还有半个多月的时间就要进入考场了,这个时间段很多学生都比较浮躁,有情绪,不知道该怎么复习。稍微做不好题目就会怀疑自己。老师建议大家按照自己的进度继续复习,不要想其他的。着重把2018考研英语一的阅读和作文去提升提升。当然这个阶段如果提升阅读的话是有些难度的,但是作文部分是可以在短时间里快速拿分的一个部分只要学生们肯背诵,及格分数问题是不大的。
  一定要注意,在作文部分,语法是第一要素(在没偏题的情况下),所以建议大家在写完作文后留出一两分钟来找语法错误,这个阶段就不要勾勾画画修改内容了,把自己明显的语言错误修改出来即可,其次就是内容,整篇文章要有逻辑性,一般来说开头结尾都要比中间段略短,重点还是中间段落。今天文都老师为大家准备了几篇2018考研英语一的写作模板,希望对你们有帮助!
  2017考研英语作文分类 必备模板
  社会热点类模板1:
  The two pictures illustrate vividly ……. In the left picture ……,while in the right …….
  From the two pictures we can sense a crazy tendency of ……. Aside from ……,another telling example is ……,which was so successful in that ……. The pictures also make it obvious that we should …….
  Admittedly,it is natural that ……. Nevertheless,it is the responsibility of our government and society to ……. In my opinion,what’s the more important is to ……. In short,…….
  社会热点类模板2:
  It goes without saying that this picture aims at revealing a current problem; ……. In this drawing,Even ……..
  It seems to me that the artist is sending a message about the importance of ……. Though the drawing is a little exaggerating,it is not rare for us to find in ……. If we let this situation of continues,it not only harms ……,but also prevents …….
  Accordingly,we urgently call for ……. Though the government has already taken pains to implement regulations,it still fails to ……. In my opinion,this problem should be urgently solved so as to protect benefits. I expect the government will put forward more effective propositions as soon as possible.
  对比论证类模板1:
    According to the two pictures presented, it can be observed that. In the left picture,…… . A the same time, as the right one shows. Different people have different views on…… .
  Some people support by claiming that…… . In their opinion,…… . In addition,…… . Meanwhile, there are some people, especially young men, who…… . Their reasons are quite different, sometimes for…… , sometimes for…… , sometimes simply for…… .
  In my point of view, both sides are partly right. To thoroughly analyze this problem, we should take into consideration of all relevant aspects, so as to make the right decision. Therefore, my conclusion would be that…… .
  以上就是文都老师为考生准备的2018考研英语一的作文模板,希望大家在最后的半个多月里能够戒骄戒躁,保持稳定。预祝大家取得好成绩!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 04:03 , Processed in 0.071306 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.