主题

2万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-26 12:41:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  文都教育考研中心的老师提醒大家,初试成绩一出来,马上就要为2016考研复试做好准备了。有希望进复试的同学请抓紧时间整理2016考研复试的材料和问题了,只有准备充分,才能在考场上旗开得胜。文都教育为大家准备了完备的集训营课程,希望大家都能踊跃报名参加。下面我们来学习部分话题的回答吧。
  问题:你的大学 (about university)
  关键点:
  如果是本校考生的话,在自我介绍中就可以点到(拉近跟考官的关系)。
  如果是外校,考官通常会问:Why did you choose our university? 那么我们就可以说说它与报考院校之间的异同,然后说明为什么你选择这个学校(I do love the atmosphere in your university. It is full of youthful spirits.)。
  要注意的是:一定要说明你对在原来的院校接受教育心存感激之情appreciation(从好的方面说一说),着重强调希望能被录取,表达自己坚定的决心、展望一下未来。
  提问形式:
  Tell something about your university.
  What has been your greatest success / accomplishment in campus life?
  How did you enjoy most about your campus life?
  Tell something about your university.
  参考范文(1)
  I’m graduating from Jilin Normal University this June which has a history of 50 years. It shares many same characteristics with Jilin University. Both of them have a refreshing and scholarly atmosphere.
  Four years’ studying there made me an independent, optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate the education my university gave me.
  参考范文(2)
  **********University is the oldest one in the province. It was founded in *******and covers an area of over******* mu.
  The building area is ************square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takes the lead among the *********universities with nice teaching and scientific research ability.
  The library has a storage of *******books. Various research institutes are set up including 52 research centers.
  There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on.
  参考范文(3)
  I’m graduating from Zhengzhou University of Light Industry which has a history of 36 years.
  It is the university which was built by the Henan Provincial Government and the State Tobacco Monopoly Bureau.The total building area is one million and six hundred thousand square meters. It takes the forefront among the Engineering Universities in Henan Province with its excellent teaching and scientific research ability.The library has the storage of more than 169 million copies of books and materials.It has a refreshing and scholarly atmosphere.
  Four years’ studying there made me become an independent,optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate the education my university gave me.
  不管我们的考研目标院校是母校还是跨校,对于教会我们成长的母校,我们当怀崇敬和感激之心。导师提问这个话题的目的也是想看看大家会母校的印象和态度,同时也观察的品格和性格,看大家是否懂得感恩。因此,在回答这个问题的时候,我们要把握自己的情感导向。针对这样的话题,希望大家好好准备,至少先把自己母校名字的英语表述记清楚。祝大家2016考研复试顺利,加油!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:36 , Processed in 0.059593 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.