帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-16 05:44:23 | 显示全部楼层

十一、祝贺信参考范文
        Directions:
        You have been working in Morning Star Company for two years. However, you want to pursue your Master’s degree this September. You decide to quit. Write a letter to your boss, Mr. Johnson, telling him your decision, stating your reason(s), and making an apology.
        Write your letter with no less than 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter, use “Li Ming” instead. You do not need to write the address.

Dear Mr. Johnson,
        I am sure it will come as no surprise that I wish to resign my position as a sales representative. I have enjoyed working with you and the staff in the Morning Star Company for these two years. Yon have given me plenty of help and encouragement.
        However, our work with local community groups has inspired me to return for my Master’s degree in social work. I appreciate how valuable such a degree can be in my field of endeavor. I’d like to pursue my Master’s degree in autumn, and would appreciate it if you would accept my resignation before September 3.
        I will be able to stay on through the summer and help you find a replacement for my position. Thank you for all the patience, wisdom, and experience that you shared with me. I will always remember my time with the Morning Star with great affection, and hope to work with you and the staff again in the future. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
        Yours sincerely,
        Li Ming
        (175 words)
        沪江考研将在2011年考研考后第一时间发布考研答案及真题,敬请关注。
        推荐:2011年考研英语作文精华大汇总 >>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-16 06:10:32 | 显示全部楼层

十二、介绍信参考范文
        Directions:
        You are writing your first letter to a pen pal.
        1)Describe your previous studies and work experience.
        2)Your current activities, hobbies and interests.
        3)Suggest meeting him/her.

Dear Audrey,
        Hi! My name is Li Ming. I am very glad to have this chance to write to you and become pen pals.
        Let me first introduce myself. I’m currently working as a computer programmer in a large multi-national company. I graduated from Beijing Normal University with a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science in 2005. My hobbies include listening to pop music and traveling.
        This summer, I will be traveling with Mr. Yang Guo to Norway. If you are free, I would be very happy to meet you in person. Well, let me finish here. I am already eagerly awaiting your reply. I hope that we can become good friends.
        Yours sincerely,
        Li Ming
        (115 words)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-16 07:15:01 | 显示全部楼层

十三、申请信参考范文
        Directions:
        You are a student of Fudan University. Write an application to get a scholarship for your graduate study in another university in America. You should write about 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming”instead. You do not need to write the address.

Dear Sir,
        I am writing to apply for a scholarship in your university in order that I could pursue my graduate study for the Master’s Degree in your university. Here is my personal information for you.
        I was born in 1981 in Shanghai. I was admitted to the Physics Department of Fudan University in 2000 and will graduate this June. During my four academic years, besides my major, physics, I also take such selective courses as chemistry, computer and mathematics. I have made straight grades on all required subjects. Moreover, I have passed CET6 and kept on learning English all these years. So I don’t think I will have any problems in language during my study in your country.
        If my application could be taken into favorable consideration, I would be most grateful. And I am looking forward to your early reply.
        Enclosed are my score reports on all subjects and two recommendations.

Sincerely yours,
        Li Ming
        (157 words)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-16 08:52:05 | 显示全部楼层

十四、便笺参考范文
        Directions:
        Suppose that you cannot return the book to Ma Bin in person for some emergency and will ask someone else to return it. Write a note in about 100 words to inform him of it. Do not sign your own name at the end of your note, using “Li Ming” instead.

Dear Ma Bin,
        I would like to apologize for my not being able to return in person the book you lent me last Wednesday. You know, I have done a part-time job as a private teacher. Originally the lessons were scheduled on Saturday. But it happens that my student is going to take part in a football match this Saturday, the day after tomorrow and so the lesson is shifted to tomorrow evening, which renders me to meet you then.
        But don’t worry. I have asked a classmate to return that book for me. She is a pretty girl with short curly hair, and will go to your dormitory at 7:00 tomorrow evening.
        Thank you again for your book. It is really helpful to my English assignment.

Yours,
        Li Ming
         (130 words)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-16 10:25:18 | 显示全部楼层

十五、通知参考范文
        Directions:
        Write a notice in about 100 words for the Office of Fudan University to inform the teachers, workers and some students of a meeting to commend the advanced teachers and workers.

NOTICE
        To commend the advanced teachers and workers, whose performance is outstanding in the year of 2004, a meeting will be held at 3:00 p.m. in the first Meeting Room on Friday. Our president will preside over the meeting in person and make a year-end summing up of the work of our university. What makes us feel even more honored is that the director of the Bureau of Education will attend the meeting, make an encouragement speech, and give out rewards to the advanced teachers and workers personally.
        All teachers, staff and junior and senior students are requested to be present on time.
        The Office of Fudan University
        Dec. 27, 2004
        (112 words)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-16 11:35:06 | 显示全部楼层

十六、备忘录参考范文
        Directions:
        You are the president of a company. Write a memo to Percy Shelley, the vice-president on the employee’s training on computer:
        1)the need to train the employees,
        2)detailed information,
        3)ask him to write a plan.
        To: Percy Shelley, Vice President
        Date: January 10th, 2006
        Subject: Computer Training of the Staff

As we discussed earlier this week, I agree with you that our firm is faced up with problem of the high rate of computer illiteracy of the staff. We need to make up a plan for training our employees in the new field.
        I would like you to design our own in-house computer-training program. We had better classify the employees and put them through the program in turn.
        Write up a brief proposal, describing what you think the program should cover. Assume the class runs four hours a week for ten weeks. Also, assume people have no prior computer knowledge or any formal course work in computer science.
        (127 words)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 22:57 , Processed in 0.082805 second(s), 6 queries , WinCache On.