33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-15 21:41:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013考研英语二大作文范文(沪江网校提供)
        As is revealed in the bar chart, the proportion of the students taking part-time jobs has changed. The proportion increases slowly from freshmen to juniors, while that of the seniors surges to 88.24%.
        Taking a part-time job has both pros and cons. Firstly, college students can get a chance to put their ideas into practice. Secondly, to take a part-time job provides those students who are eager to be independent a sense of achievement. Also, students who shoulder heavy burden from their family can make some money to lessen their parents’ financial crisis. Nevertheless, issues will rise. In order to take part-time jobs, some students are frequently absent from classes and even cannot pass the final exam. Therefore, they may lose their credits as well as their diplomas.
        As far as I am concerned, I’ll strike for a balance between my study and part-time jobs. If I do not have enough spare time, I choose to abandon part-time jobs without hesitation, throwing myself into my major task, that is, study.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 16:25 , Processed in 0.077056 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.