100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-9 08:09:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Section I Use of English (10 points)
        1. B 2.D 3.A 4.C 5.C 6.D 7.B 8.A 9.B 10.C
        11.A 12.D 13.A 14.C 15.B 16.D 17.C 18.A 19.B 20.D

Section II Reading Comprehension (60 points)
        Part A (40 points)
        21. C 22.B 23.A 24.D 25.C
        26. D 27.C 28.A 29.A 30.B
        31. C 32.B 33.D 34.C 35.B
        36. D 37.A 38.B 39.A 40.D

Part B (10 points)
        41. F 42. D 43. B 44. C 45. E

Part C (10 points)
        46.长久以来,法律知识在这类学校里一直被视为律师们所专有的,而不是一个受教育者的知识素养的必要组成部分。
        47.另一方面,这一学科把这些概念结合到日常生活中,这与新闻记者每天报道和评论新闻时的做法是相同的。
        48.新闻记者应比普通公民更加透彻地了解法律,而这种看法是基于他们对新闻媒体业已确立的规约和特殊责任的理解。
        49.事实上,很难设想那些对加拿大宪法的基本要点缺乏清晰了解的新闻记者何以能胜任政治新闻的报道工作。
        50.尽管律师的见解和反应会提高报道的质量,但新闻记者最好凭借他们自己对重要性的理解自行做出判断。

Section III Writing (30points)
        51.(10 points) 参考范文
        To whom it may concern,
        I am writing this letter for the purpose of making some suggestions to improve the services in our university library. Although our library outperforms those in other universities in terms of providing academic materials and enriching our campus life, its service is still far from being adequately satisfactory. I believe, personally, it can be improved a lot if the following measures are to be taken as soon as possible.
        Firstly, why not equip the first floor with some computers with touch screens which can give students a virtual tour of the library so that it can be sued more efficiently? Moreover, I think students should have access to the latest issues of foreign magazines so as to update our knowledge about the global village. Lastly, I shall really appreciate it if you can strictly enforce the rules in the reading room, because I was frequently disturbed by certain students chatting and smoking there.
        I sincerely hope that you will take my advice into consideration, and I look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours truly,
         Li Ming

52.(20 points) 参考范文
        This cartoon vividly depicts an interesting scene on a soccer field. The striker, who is about to make a decisive shot at the goal, sees the goal-keeper of a super that block the whole mouth of the goal, which makes it impossible to shoot the ball into it. While the goal-keeper, who is trying to make a defense, underestimates himself to such an extent that any ball can be shot inside easily. They both lose confidence due to extreme pressure.
        Apparently, the purpose of the picture is to emphasize the importance of self-confidence in our daily life. With the speeding up of our pace of life, competition goes increasingly fierce in all walks of life, imposing tremendous pressure on all of us. The past few years have witnessed dramatic increase in the difficulty of examinations and employment. We must maintain powerful self-confidence and optimism in the face of challenges so as to survive and succeed. If we tend to overestimate our rivals or problems and underestimate our own ability, we will become indecisive, hence our inability to fulfill even such simple tasks as writing a beautiful resume and communicating effectively in a job interview.
        A case in point is the world famous star hurdler, Liu Xiang, who breaks the world record by this hard work and by building self-confidence when faced with top athletes in the world. As the saying goes, our only enemy is ourselves. Only by building strong self-confidence can we demonstrate grace under pressure and turn our dreams into reality.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 18:20 , Processed in 0.071418 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.