3万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 08:45:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  范文
          Directions: Someone put forward a proposal to adopt the “punch in” system in her memo in June 12, 2006. Write a memo to her with the information below. Your memo should be in no less than 100 words.
          To: Mr. Brown manager of operations
          Subject: comments on the "punch in" system
          Date: September 21
          This is further to your memo dated back to June 12, 2006, in which you proposed that the employees adopt the “punch in” system.
          I fully agree with you that we should take measures to increase the productivity and that we would a tighter control over the employees if the “punch in” system is adopted. However, honestly speaking, I don't think that adopting a tighter system will increase productivity. The most effective way to increase productivity, in my opinion, is to give the employees more incentives to work. I think we could further discuss other possibility of achieving this goal.
          Your consideration of this suggestion would be highly appreciated.
                                                      Yours sincerely,
                                                        Betty Green
          译文
          这是回复你2006年6月12日的备忘录,当时你建议所有的员工采用打卡考勤制度。
          我非常同意你的看法,我们应该采取措施提供工作效率,如果采用打卡考勤制度我们可以更严格的控制员工。但说实话,我并不认为实行打卡制度就可以提高工作效率。我认为,提高工作效率最好的办法就是给员工更多的鼓励。对于实现这一目的的方式我们还可以继续探讨。
          希望你能认真考虑这个建议。
                                                    你真挚的:贝蒂•格林

范文
          Directions: Someone put forward a proposal to adopt the “punch in” system in her memo in June 12, 2006. Write a memo to her with the information below. Your memo should be in no less than 100 words.

To: Mr. Brown manager of operations
          Subject: comments on the "punch in" system
          Date: September 21

This is further to your memo dated back to June 12, 2006, in which you proposed that the employees adopt the “punch in” system.
          I fully agree with you that we should take measures to increase the productivity and that we would a tighter control over the employees if the “punch in” system is adopted. However, honestly speaking, I don't think that adopting a tighter system will increase productivity. The most effective way to increase productivity, in my opinion, is to give the employees more incentives to work. I think we could further discuss other possibility of achieving this goal.
          Your consideration of this suggestion would be highly appreciated.
        Yours sincerely,
        Betty Green

译文
          这是回复你2006年6月12日的备忘录,当时你建议所有的员工采用打卡考勤制度。
          我非常同意你的看法,我们应该采取措施提供工作效率,如果采用打卡考勤制度我们可以更严格的控制员工。但说实话,我并不认为实行打卡制度就可以提高工作效率。我认为,提高工作效率最好的办法就是给员工更多的鼓励。对于实现这一目的的方式我们还可以继续探讨。
          希望你能认真考虑这个建议。

你真挚的:贝蒂•格林
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 13:47 , Processed in 0.067263 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.