9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 08:44:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2012考研考试英语作文辅导之应用文范文
          邀请信
          语言注意点邀请信叙事一定要清楚、明白。如写给朋友,可选用活泼、真诚的言辞;如写给长辈、上级、名人等,则语言应正式、礼貌。
          Write a letter to one of your high school classmates who is in a nearby city, and invite him/her to your city at this weekend. Some necessary details must be included. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
          Dear Tina,
          I am so glad to hear that you recently turned a postgraduate student in Shanghai University. I wonder whether you could come to Suzhou this weekend and enjoy a good time together with me.
          We can first go to several classical gardens of Suzhou, which are masterpieces of Chinese landscape garden design in which art, nature, and ideas are integrated perfectly to create ensembles of great beauty and peaceful harmony. Then I will treat you to dinner at a local hotpot restaurant on Phoenix Street—its flavor is really nice, and I’m sure you will enjoy it. After dinner, let‘s go boating on the Jinji Lake—the lake is so beautiful and the breeze is so cool! Later we will go to a concert—you are a music lover, arent you?
          If you couldnt come, please notify me before Friday. If you have time, please tell me which train you will take and I will meet you at the railway station.
          I am looking forward to meeting you.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 06:51 , Processed in 0.069408 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.