积分
发表于 2016-7-11 08:44:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012考研考试英语应用文范文
        投诉信
        结构要点投诉信是对产品或服务表示不满的信件,一般分三个部分:
        1. 提出投诉内容;
        2. 说明具体情况;
        3. 提出解决办法。
        15Write a letter complaining about the misbehavior of a particular employee in about 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using “Li Ming” instead.
        Dear Sir,
        I am writing to draw your attention to the most undesirable attitude and manner of a particular member of your staff. A week ago, I bought a shirt in the mens wear department of your supermarket, but when I went back home, it simply shrank after the firsttime wash. So I hurried back to your aftersale service for help.
        When I told what had happened to the young man, Mr. Frank Moore, who was on duty at that time, and asked for refund or exchange, he was so rude on that occasion as to interrupt me continually. Later he even said my misuse caused the result and refused to listen to me any longer.
        I strongly suggest that Mr. Moore be instructed on the proper manner towards customers. I hope you attach importance to this matter, and settle it as soon as possible.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 09:47 , Processed in 0.088188 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.