帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 08:44:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2012年考研英语作文范文10篇:建议信
  10.建议信 A Letter of Advice/Suggestion
  You have a friend who is about to enter university, and he wants you to advise him on which subject to specialize in – history, in which he is very interested, or computer science, which offers better job prospects.
  Dear John,
  You have asked me for my advice concerning whether you should study history or computer science at university, and I will try to make some useful suggestions.
  You must keep in mind that, above all, your university training is a preparation for your future career. Therefore, your first consideration should be to study a subject which will best equip you to earn a living. There is no doubt that the field of computers offers far job opportunities than history.
  Besides, we are now in the age of the high - technology revolution. For the foreseeable future, not only will it be necessary for everyone to be computer - literate, it will also be necessary for them to be equipped with computer skills merely to earn a living! History, I'm afraid, however fascinating it may be, offers few career prospects.
  Of course, you don't have to devote all your time at university to studying computers and nothing else. On the contrary, I would recommend that you keep up your reading of history in your spare time. That way, you will find that your leisure hours are enriched while you prepare yourself for a worthwhile career in computers.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 09:30 , Processed in 0.056316 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.