主题

33万

帖子

100万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-3 14:45:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  考研进入倒计时,写作复习仍需进行到底,每天集中时间看一点,写作得分就会高一点,具体方案:考前着重熟悉短文写作考查的核心方向,考研英语记诵核心方向对应的必备词汇,通过典型范文熟练掌握核心方向论证的通用素材。
  话题:社会文明道德类——“爱的奉献(The devotion of love)”
  核心词组:
  love爱
  devotion/dedication/commitment to our society 奉献社会
  devote/dedicate to helping others
  mutual help互相帮助
  help each other互相帮助
  interdependent互相依赖的
  positive energy正能量
  people in need需要被帮助的人

2014122411482284943.jpg

2014122411482284943.jpg

参考范文:
  What the picture depicts is that in front of a donation box, many people reach out their hands to help the disaster area. And the words in the picture manifest that more and more people devote love to the group who need help, and with everyone’s contribution to build a harmonious society.
  What the picture is intended to convey is a kind of love—devotion. Love is the most powerful emotion express by humans and can be reflected in all fields. You may have heard the song—The Devotion of Love. Just as the lyrics of the song go, as long as everyone devotes a little love, the world will be even more beautiful. Whenever I hear the song, I can’t help thinking of my dear teacher, Mr. Wang. He committed his life to the cause of education. He will be remembered as an engineer of the soul forever.
  He cared not only for our studies but also for our minds. Whenever we had difficulties in our studies or in our daily life, he would encourage us to overcome them. When we failed in our exams, he would encourage us "Don‘t lose heart, work harder and you will succeed". He was just like a candle, burning himself away to provide light for others. He was such a good teacher that he won the love and respect from all of the students.
  A harmonious society needs the love from everyone, because as a member of a society, we are interdependent. Should we all do something to help people around and devote a little bit to the community we live in, a harmonious world would be realized soon.
  万学教育海文考研
  公共课教研中心 英语教研室

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 08:21 , Processed in 0.071918 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.