主题

2万

帖子

8万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-6-26 12:40:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2015考研分数的陆续开始查询,很多学生面临着考研复试的准备,先要恭喜大家一年的奋斗终见成果。虽然是处在寒假期间,很多同学处于相对放松的状态,但我相信,对于上线有望的同学来讲,绝对不会是一种太轻松的状态。通过初试的欣喜过后是复试备考的忐忑和未知,最令人忐忑的是英语口语的备考。今天文都教研老师为大家准备了自我介绍的最佳模板,以助各位一臂之力!
  流畅自然的自我介绍是复试口语必备杀手锏。无论你报考哪一所院校,基本都会用到。所以大家务必做好充分准备,勤加练习,要达到倒背如流的地步。如果你面试的时候是磕磕巴巴的背出自我介绍,那就功亏一篑了。大家可以结合相关材料,写出一篇既适合自己又能凸显自身特点的自我介绍。最好请专业的考研英语老师把一下关,帮忙纠正发音,调整陈述的逻辑。你剩下的工作就是将其完整熟练的背下来。下面是文都教研老师给大家推荐一版超级完备的自我介绍模板,供大家参考:
  Good morning / afternoon, honorable teachers. My name is *****(你的姓名), a 22-year-old girl/ boy and I graduate from ****(你的大学)University. My major was****(你的专业). Four-year study in **** department gives me all-round knowledge about*****(专业名称).
  In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination. I am a very hard-working person with great perseverance. And also, I am very kind-hearted as well and ready to help others especially when they are in troubles. Owing to my kindness I made a lot of friends in university. In my spare time I like sports. Among all the events, I like football best,because we should unite as one to achieve success. In my opinion, it is the best slogan of team work spirit.
  I also took some part-time jobs as a family tutor. One of my students got his mark improved through our joint effort and I was very proud of that.
  This is all for my self-introduction. If I am lucky enough to get the chance, I will devote all myself to my major and focus all of my energy on it.
  有些院校考官会在你自我介绍后,对你的北京信息提问,或者就专业知识进行提问。所以要对一些可能涉及的个人问题以及专业问题提前做好准备。比如,如果考官问到:What’s your Plans during the postgraduate study? 你可以运用以下模板进行回答:
  If luckily I got the chance to learn ***(专业) in ***(大学), I will concentrate on the study and research in this field. And, I would like to do some practical work with the help of the supervisor and classmates. And through this, I can get something that cannot be acquired from the textbooks. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree. I believe after 2/3 years of learning , I will get more progress.
  自我介绍一定要结合自身的情况适当改编,不可照搬他人模板。经过一番辛苦,现在你离成功仅一步之遥。若想取得最后的胜利,还需要多用点心。文都教研老师预祝大家复试顺利,梦想成真!(文都教研中心)
  【相关推荐】
  2015考研成绩查询与复试分数线专题
  2016年考研初试时间:2015年12月26日-27日
  2015年考研成绩已公布高校汇总
  2015年考研国家分数线公布时间预告
  全国各高校2015考研成绩查询时间汇总
  2015考研复试通关指南汇总
  必看:2016考研英语语法通关(汇总)
  文都第十九届2016'考研万人公益讲座视频回放汇总

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:10 , Processed in 0.059276 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.