考研族 发表于 2018-9-29 20:56:53

历年考研英语真题下载:2001年考研英语真题

历年考研英语真题一向是备战考研考生最重视的复习资料,考生可以通过历年考研英语真题来了解及预测下一年考研英语特点以及考查的重点题型,为了方便大家系统的使用历年考研英语真题,文都考研整理了2000年至2016年考研英语真题及答案,帮助考生备战2018考研英语,以下是2001年考研英语真题:
  Part ⅠStructure and Vocabulary Section A 每题0.5分,共5分 Directions:
  Beneath each of the following sentences,there are four choices marked ,, and .Choose the one that best completes the sentence.Mark your answer on ANSWER SHEET Ⅰ by blackening the corresponding letter in the brackets with a pencil.(5 points)
  Example:
  I have been to the Great Wall three times 1979.
  fromafterforsince
  The sentence should read,“I have been to the Great Wall three times since 1979.”Therefore,you should choose .
  1、If I were in a movie,then it would be about time that I my head in my hands for a cry.
  bury
  am burying
  buried
  would bury
  2、Good news was sometimes released prematurely,with the British recapture of the porthalf a day before the defenders actually surrendered.
  to announce
  announced
  announcing
  was announced
  3、According to one belief,if truth is to be known it will make itself apparent,so one wait instead of searching for it.
  would rather
  had to
  cannot but
  had best
  4、She felt suitably humble just as she when he had first taken a good look at her city self,hair waved and golden,nails red and pointed.
  had
  had had
  would have had
  has had
  5、There was no sign that Mr Jospin,who keeps a firm control on the party despite from leadership of it,would intervene personally.
  being resigned
  having resigned
  going to resign
  resign
  6、So involved with their computers that leaders at summer computer camps often have to force them to break for sports and games.
  became the children
  become the children
  had the children become
  do the children become
  7、The individual TV viewer invariably senses that he or she is an anonymous,statistically insignificant part of a huge and diverse audience.
  everything except
  anything but
  no less than
  nothing more than
  8、One difficulty in translation lies in obtaining a concept match. this is meant that a concept in one language is lost or changed in meaning in translation.
  By
  In
  For
  With
  9、Conversation becomes weaker in a society that spends so much time listening and being talked to it has all but lost the will and the skill to speak for itself.
  as
  which
  that
  what
  10、 Church as we use the word refers to all religious institutions,they Christian,Islamic,Buddhist,Jewish,and so on.
  be
  being
  were
  are
  Part ⅠStructure and Vocabulary Section B Directions:
  Beneath each of the following sentences,there are four choices marked ,,and.Choose the one that best completes the sentence.Mark your answer on ANSWER SHEET 1 by blackening the corresponding letter in the brackets with a pencil.(10 points)
  Example:
  The lost car of the Lees was found in the woods off the highway.
  vanishedscatteredabandonedrejected
  The sentence should read,“The lost car of the Lees was found abandoned in the woods off the highway.”Therefore,you should choose .
  11、He is too young to be able to between right and wrong.
  discard
  discern
  disperse
  disregard
  12、盜t was no that his car was seen near the bank at the time of the robbery.
  coincidence
  convention
  certainty
  complication
  13、監ne of the responsibilities of the Coast Guard is to make sure that all ships follow traffic rules in busy harbors.
  cautiously
  dutifully
  faithfully
  skillfully
  14、盩he Eskimo is perhaps one of the most trusting and considerate of all Indians but seems to be the welfare of his animals.
  critical about
  indignant at
  indifferent to
  subject to
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 历年考研英语真题下载:2001年考研英语真题