考研族 发表于 2018-9-28 21:12:40

2012考研英语二完形试题分析(二)

在考研英语整套试卷中,完形部分难度较大,考查内容相对全面。为了帮助各位考生更好地复习,文都教育考研英语老师为大家分析一下考研英语二完形试题。2012考研英语二完形讲述了二战时期美国特种部队的情况。
  His name is not much. G. I. Joe is just a military abbreviation ___7___ Government Issue, and it was on all of the article ___8___ to soldiers. And Joe? A common name for a guy who never ___9___ it to the top. Joe Blow, Joe Palooka, Joe Magrac… a working class name. The United States has ___10___ had a president or vice-president or secretary of state Joe.
  7. meaning implying symbolizing claiming
  8. handed out turned over brought back passed down
  9. pushed got made managed
  10. ever never either neither
  【词汇】abbreviation“缩写”;working class“工人阶级,劳动阶级”;secretary of state“(美)国务卿,(英)国务大臣”。
  【解析】mean“意味着,表示”,选A。imply“暗示”,名词形式implication;symbolize“象征”;claim“声称”。hand out“分发”,选A。turn over“移交”;pass down to“传递给...”。make it“成功,达到预定目标”,选C。never“从未”,选B。
  G. I. Joe had a ___11___ career fighting German, Japanese, and Korean troops. He appears as a character, or a ___12___ of American personalities, in the 1945 movie The Story of G. I. Joe, based on the last days of war correspondent Ernie Pyle. Some of the soldiers Pyle ___13___ portrayed themselves in the film.
  11. disguised disturbed disputed distinguished
  12. company collection community colony
  13. employed appointed interviewed questioned
  【词汇】career“职业,事业”;fight“与...作战”;troop“军队”;character“人物”,characteristic“特征,特色”;personality“个性,品格”;be based on“以...为基础”;war correspondent“战地通讯记者”;portray“描述,扮演”,portray oneself“扮演自己,本色出演”。
  【解析】distinguished“知名的,卓著的”,选D。disguised“伪装的”;disturbed“扰乱的,受到干扰的”;disputed“有争议的”。a collection of“集...为一体”,选B。company“公司,陪伴,连队”;community“社区,群落”;colony“种族”。interview“采访”,选C。employ“雇佣,使用”,也可以表示“使忙于”,常见搭配be employed in doing;appoint“任命,委派”;question“怀疑,审问”。
  以上就是文都教育考研英语老师为各位考生提供的2012考研英语(二)完形试题分析,希望对大家有所帮助。完形是一个比较综合的题型,涉及到的知识相对全面。因此各位同学可以在后期开始复习完形。另外,由于完形所占分值比重不大,只有10分,每小题0.5分。因此,不建议大家过于关注这部分。
  更多【2018考研退役大学生士兵计划调剂信息】、【历年考研国家线汇总(2013年-2017年)】、【全国各高校2018考研调剂信息|调剂流程汇总】、【全国各高校2018考研复试时间|复试通知汇总】详尽信息,皆在文都考研网。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2012考研英语二完形试题分析(二)