考研族 发表于 2018-6-8 21:58:44

2012考研英语二完形试题分析(一)

在考研英语整套试卷中,完形部分难度较大,考查内容相对全面。为了帮助各位考生更好地复习,文都教育考研英语老师为大家分析一下考研英语二完形试题。2012考研英语二完形讲述了二战时期美国特种部队的情况。
  Millions of Americans and foreigners see G. I. Joe as a mindless war toy, the symbol of American military adventurism, but that’s not how it used to be. To the men and women who ___1___ in World War II and the people they liberated, the G. I. Joe was the ___2___ man grown into hero, the pool farm kid torn away from his home, the guy who ___3___ all the burdens of battle, who slept in cold foxholes, who went without the ___4___ of food and shelter, who stuck it out and drove back the Nazi reign of murder. This was not a volunteer soldier, not someone well paid, ___5___ an average guy, up ___6___ the best trained, best equipped, fiercest, most brutal enemies seen in centuries.
  1. performed served rebelled betrayed
  2. actual common special normal
  3. bore eased removed loaded
  4. necessities facilities commodities properties
  5. and nor but hence
  6. for into from against
  【词汇】G. I. Joe“特种部队”;mindless“没头脑的,愚蠢的”;symbol“象征,标志”;military“军事的”;adventurism“冒险主义”;liberate“解放”;grow into“成长为”;tear away from“被迫离开,勉强离开”;burden“负担,责任”;foxhole“散兵坑”;shelter“避难所”;stick it out“坚持到底”;drive back“击退”;Nazi“纳粹党人”;reign“统治”;murder“谋杀”;volunteer“志愿的”;average guy“普通人”;fierce“凶猛的”;brutal“残忍的”。
  【解析】serve in“服役”,选B。perform“执行,演奏”;rebel“反叛,造反”;betray“背叛,出卖”;common man“普通人,平民”,选B。actual“真实的”;special“特殊的”;normal“正常的”,反义词abnormal“反常的”。bear“承受,承担”,选A。ease“减轻,缓解”;load“装载”,upload“上传”,download“下载”。necessity“必需品”,选A。facility“设施,设备”;commodity“商品,货物”;property“财产,所有权”。not... but...“不是...,而是...”,选C。hence“因此”。be up against“对抗”,选D。
  以上就是文都教育考研英语老师为各位考生提供的2012考研英语(二)完形试题分析,希望对大家有所帮助。完形是一个比较综合的题型,涉及到的知识相对全面。因此各位同学可以在后期开始复习完形。另外,由于完形所占分值比重不大,只有10分,每小题0.5分。因此,不建议大家过于关注这部分。
  更多【2018考研退役大学生士兵计划调剂信息】、【历年考研国家线汇总(2013年-2017年)】、【全国各高校2018考研调剂信息|调剂流程汇总】、【全国各高校2018考研复试时间|复试通知汇总】详尽信息,皆在文都考研网。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2012考研英语二完形试题分析(一)