考研网 发表于 2018-6-8 21:42:23

2009考研英语(一)试题及答案解析(下载版)

为方便广大考研学子更好的复习考研英语一,中公考研特整理2009考研英语(一)试题及答案解析并提供下载文档供考生参考,祝广大考生备考顺利!更多考研英语一试题、答案及解析请点击【历年考研试题答案解析专题】。
  Section I Use of English
  Read the following text. Choose the best word(s) for each numbered blank and mark A, B, C or D on ANSWER SHEET 1. (10 points)
  Research on animal intelligence always makes me wonder just how smart humans are. 1 the fruit-fly experiments described in Carl Zimmer’s piece in the Science Times on Tuesday. Fruit flies who were taught to be smarter than the average fruit fly 2 to live shorter lives. This suggests that 3 bulbs burn longer, that there is an 4 in not being too terrifically bright.
  Intelligence, it 5 out, is a high-priced option. It takes more upkeep, burns more fuel and is slow 6 the starting line because it depends on learning — a gradual 7 — instead of instinct. Plenty of other species are able to learn, and one of the things they’ve apparently learned is when to 8 .
  Is there an adaptive value to 9 intelligence? That’s the question behind this new research. I like it. Instead of casting a wistful glance 10 at all the species we’ve left in the dust I.Q.-wise, it implicitly asks what the real 11 of our own intelligence might be. This is 12 the mind of every animal I’ve ever met.
  Research on animal intelligence also makes me wonder what experiments animals would 13 on humans if they had the chance. Every cat with an owner, 14 , is running a small-scale study in operant conditioning. we believe that 15 animals ran the labs, they would test us to 16 the limits of our patience, our faithfulness, our memory for terrain. They would try to decide what intelligence in humans is really 17 , not merely how much of it there is. 18 , they would hope to study a 19 question: Are humans actually aware of the world they live in? 20 the results are inconclusive.
  1. Suppose Consider Observe Imagine
  2. tended feared happened threatened
  3. thinner stabler lighter dimmer
  4. tendency advantage inclination priority
  5. insists on sums up turns out puts forward
  6. off behind over along
  7. incredible spontaneous inevitable gradual
  8. fight doubt stop think
  9. invisible limited indefinite different
  10. upward forward afterward backward
  11. features influences results costs
  12. outside on by across