考研网 发表于 2018-1-31 18:20:29

2018考研复试自我介绍范文

2019考研交流群 296795122

中公考研英语研究院独家,转载请注明出处!
  以下是中公考研英语教研组老师为大家整理的“2018考研复试自我介绍范文”的相关信息,希望对大家有帮助!
  2018年考研初试已经落下帷幕,在放松了一段时间后,很多同学开始考虑准备考研复试。在复试过程中,主要包括日常问答以及即兴问答,其中要求用英语来进行作答的日常问答中,比较常见的就是用英语来进行自我介绍。自我介绍在我们的整个复试过程中发挥着非常重要的作用,流利而又内容丰富的自我介绍会给面试官耳目一新的感觉,给面试官留下非常好的印象,从而也有利于即兴问答环节加分。
  自我介绍有一定的框架和思路,主要包括以下几个部分:开头简洁问候,主要表达的意思是非常高兴或者感到荣幸能够来到这里,并且进行自我介绍;接下来进行自我介绍正文部分,主要包括姓名、年龄以及毕业院校这类基本信息,还需要包括曾经获得的相关荣誉,比如说奖学金或者是比赛获得的奖励,如果没有的话,可以在大学四年专业知识的收获上来简单说几句,比如通过四年的学习,个人在专业知识方面受益匪浅,并且对于某个领域富有兴趣并且想进行深入研究,还有一部分内容也是非常重要,那就是考贵校的动机,此处写的要具体真诚,比如可以从贵校在某个研究领域非常杰出从而想在此学习的角度或者是可以表达自己如果被录取之后将如何付诸实际行动来进行学习,还可以进一步拓展出自己的个人专业理想。最后,千万不要忘记结束语。
  整个自我介绍语言不宜过于简单,要书面规范,要有一定的逻辑感;但用词方面不宜太难,否则不利于自己的口语准备工作。
  下面为大家准备一篇自我介绍的范文,以供大家参考:
  Good morning, dear professors, it is my honor to meet you here and give a brief self-introduction.
  My name is Li Ming, 23 years old. I come from Taian, a very beautiful city of Shandong Province. I major in English and my undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July.
  I am a person with great persistence and creative thoughts. Four-year college’s life has equipped me with abundant academic knowledge about English linguist as well as relative British and American literature. I’m fascinated to explore the origin of English and the mode of performing it. However, I’m not satisfied with such superficial knowledge and I am eager to obtain profound understanding in English language and the way to master it fluently.
  I also participant in various social activities from which I have learned a lot that can not be obtained from textbooks, such as interpersonal social skills and the basic office software ability.
  I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. If I got the opportunity to be accepted in your esteemed university, I will dedicate myself to exploring further knowledge. I am confident in becoming the well-qualified person under the guidance of excellent professors in your esteemed university and making myself competent in my future job.
  Thank you for your kind patience! I am ready for the next step.
  今天复试口语的自我介绍就给大家讲解到这里,主要是给同学们提供自我介绍的思路和主要的内容。同学们需要根据自己的实际情况,把自己最突出的特点在自我介绍中表现出来。最后,中公考研祝考研学子们考试成功,金榜题名!
   以上是中公考研为考生整理的“2018考研复试自我介绍范文”相关内容,希望对大家有帮助!另外,考后中公考研小编会及时为大家公布考研英语试题、答案及解析。希望大家持续关注中公考研!

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研复试自我介绍范文