考研族 发表于 2017-12-5 19:56:54

2018考研英语冲刺复习:英语一写作模板(四)

对于基础非常差的考生,建议还是备几套万能模板,防止考试的时候没得写。基础稍微不错的学生们,建议多背一些范文和模板句以形成自己的写作模式,十二月份开始可以每天写一篇作文形成规律。
  一定要注意,在作文部分,语法是第一要素(在没偏题的情况下),所以建议大家在写完作文后留出一两分钟来找语法错误,这个阶段就不要勾勾画画修改内容了,把自己明显的语言错误修改出来即可,其次就是内容,整篇文章要有逻辑性,一般来说开头结尾都要比中间段略短,重点还是中间段落。今天文都老师为大家准备了几篇2018考研英语一的写作模板,希望对你们有帮助。
  家庭关系类模板1:
  The cartoon reveals a very thought-provoking scene. The artist purposefully exaggerates…… . This picture reveals the in-depth problem of…… .
  In fact,…… . There are two reasons for this. The first and perhaps most important is that…… . The other reason is more serious from a practical point of view.…… . It owes to…… .
  In my point of view, the trend goes quite against the genuine and original purpose of our…… . What I want to emphasize by the above analysis is that,…… . Therefore,…… I strongly contend that…… .
  家庭关系类模板2:
  There is a popular Chinese song, named "…… ", which encourages…… . However, the in the picture does but for a very different reason—…… . From the facial expression of we can read…… .
  Sadly as it is, this phenomenon does not occur rarely in today's society, for which are responsible. For one thing,…… . For another,…… . As a matter of fact, the boosting economic development in China sadly and ironically witnesses a deterioration of…… .
  The above analysis is best exemplified by…… . In my opinion, the awareness of is elementary for paving the way towards success.
  人生价值类模板1:
  As the old Chinese saying goes,…… . It echoes with this picture in which…… . The title of the picture further points out that…… .
  The picture is meant to…… . As far as I am concerned, I think…… . This universal truth can be particularly proved in the field of…… , where…… .
  A brief survey of history about also demonstrates the fundamental importance of…… .…… , for example,…… . The same principle applies to common people as well, and I am sure everybody can benefit from…… .
  以上就是文都老师为考生准备的2018考研英语一的作文模板,希望大家在最后的半个多月里能够戒骄戒躁,保持稳定。预祝大家取得好成绩!

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研英语冲刺复习:英语一写作模板(四)