考研族 发表于 2017-12-5 19:56:53

2018考研英语冲刺复习:英语一写作模板(三)

还有半个多月的时间就要进入考场了,这个时间段很多学生都比较浮躁,有情绪,不知道该怎么复习。稍微做不好题目就会怀疑自己。老师建议大家按照自己的进度继续复习,不要想其他的。着重把2018考研英语一的阅读和作文去提升提升。
  当然这个阶段如果提升阅读的话是有些难度的,但是作文部分是可以在短时间里快速拿分的一个部分只要学生们肯背诵,及格分数问题是不大的。对于基础非常差的考生,建议还是备几套万能模板,防止考试的时候没得写。基础稍微不错的学生们,建议多背一些范文和模板句以形成自己的写作模式,十二月份开始可以每天写一篇作文形成规律。一定要注意,在作文部分,语法是第一要素(在没偏题的情况下),所以建议大家在写完作文后留出一两分钟来找语法错误,这个阶段就不要勾勾画画修改内容了,把自己明显的语言错误修改出来即可,其次就是内容,整篇文章要有逻辑性,一般来说开头结尾都要比中间段略短,重点还是中间段落。今天文都老师为大家准备了几篇2018考研英语一的写作模板,希望对你们有帮助
  人生价值类模板2:
  From the picture we can perceive that…… . What astonishes the drawing and the readers is that…… . It is known to all that…… , but it seems…… .
  The artist utilizes this artistic presentation to imply a spreading vogue that…… . Ultimately, the trend boils down to…… . Accordingly,…… . To worsen the problem, this behavior is evoking…… .
  In my point of view, we are in a prime time to curb the problem from deteriorating. First and foremost, the whole society should arrive at the consensus that…… . Besides, an awareness of should be infused into everybody's mind.
  文化交流类模板1:
  It is a very eye-catching photo in which…… . What makes this picture extraordinary is ……, which clearly indicates…… .
  The sense of that permeates this picture is representative of…… , that is,…… , and therefore,…… . China, in particular,…… . The effect of such communication can be best exemplified by …….
  While people belong to nations, cultures know no boundary. ……is not only featured by…… ,but more importantly, by…… . I firmly believe that is contributing, and will contribute more to the world’s peace, development, and prosperity.
  文化交流类模板2:
  What is presented here is a very interesting scenario…… . From the subtitle we can infer that…… . Conspicuously,…… .
  We can deduce from the picture that…… . It partly owes to…… , and partly to…… . Except the case reflected in the picture, there are numerous evidence demonstrating…… . For example,…… .
  From a personal point of view, I am delighted to witness ……. To sum up,…… . As for China,…… . Therefore,……. I can firmly conclude that in the long run, cultural exchanges will contribute to a flourishing Chinese and global economy, as well as diversified cultures.
  以上就是文都老师为考生准备的2018考研英语一的作文模板,希望大家在最后的半个多月里能够戒骄戒躁,保持稳定。预祝大家取得好成绩!

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研英语冲刺复习:英语一写作模板(三)