考研族 发表于 2017-11-8 18:49:54

2018考研英语写作技巧(二)

现在距离考试日期不到两个月的时间了,很多学生已经开始坐立不安,有紧张感或者慌乱着急。更多的学生不知道自己最后的时间里要怎么复习了。事实上,大部分学生平时复习的状况都是差不多的,但是为什么有许多学生最后考试结果不太理想,除了复习方面,很重要的一点是一定要学会利用最后的这一个两个月去集中复习最重要的部分和最需要准备的部分。当然,考研的学生都知道我们分值最高的部分就是阅读和作文,所以,在最后的一两个月中,我们把主要精力放在这两个部分上,阅读大家主要就是分析真题,切记要把阅读真题里边不认识的词汇,句子都整理号,自己不断的复习,有很好的效果。对于作文基础非常差的学生来说,这个阶段的只能是多背范文和模板,而且要背写过,今天,文都考研英语老师为大家准备了几篇模板作文,望对大家有用。
  家庭关系类模板2:
  There is a popular Chinese song, named "…… ", which encourages…… . However, the in the picture does but for a very different reason—…… . From the facial expression of we can read…… .
  Sadly as it is, this phenomenon does not occur rarely in today's society, for which are responsible. For one thing,…… . For another,…… . As a matter of fact, the boosting economic development in China sadly and ironically witnesses a deterioration of…… .
  The above analysis is best exemplified by…… . In my opinion, the awareness of is elementary for paving the way towards success.
  人生价值类模板1:
  As the old Chinese saying goes,…… . It echoes with this picture in which…… . The title of the picture further points out that…… .
  The picture is meant to…… . As far as I am concerned, I think…… . This universal truth can be particularly proved in the field of…… , where…… .
  A brief survey of history about also demonstrates the fundamental importance of…… .…… , for example,…… . The same principle applies to common people as well, and I am sure everybody can benefit from…… .
  人生价值类模板2:
  From the picture we can perceive that…… . What astonishes the drawing and the readers is that…… . It is known to all that…… , but it seems…… .
  The artist utilizes this artistic presentation to imply a spreading vogue that…… . Ultimately, the trend boils down to…… . Accordingly,…… . To worsen the problem, this behavior is evoking…… .
  In my point of view, we are in a prime time to curb the problem from deteriorating. First and foremost, the whole society should arrive at the consensus that…… . Besides, an awareness of should be infused into everybody's mind.
  以上就是文都考研英语老师为大家准备的作文模板,大家一定要背过并且默写。积累的越多对于写作的技能掌握的越好。最后希望大家能保持一个好的状态,最后取得好成绩。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研英语写作技巧(二)