考研族 发表于 2017-11-8 18:49:54

2018考研英语写作技巧 (三)

现在距离考试日期不到两个月的时间了,很多学生已经开始坐立不安,有紧张感或者慌乱着急。更多的学生不知道自己最后的时间里要怎么复习了。事实上,大部分学生平时复习的状况都是差不多的,但是为什么有许多学生最后考试结果不太理想,除了复习方面,很重要的一点是一定要学会利用最后的这一个两个月去集中复习最重要的部分和最需要准备的部分。当然,考研的学生都知道我们分值最高的部分就是阅读和作文,所以,在最后的一两个月中,我们把主要精力放在这两个部分上,阅读大家主要就是分析真题,切记要把阅读真题里边不认识的词汇,句子都整理号,自己不断的复习,有很好的效果。对于作文基础非常差的学生来说,这个阶段的只能是多背范文和模板,而且要背写过,今天,文都考研英语老师为大家准备了几篇模板作文,望对大家有用。
  文化交流类模板1:
  It is a very eye-catching photo in which…… . What makes this picture extraordinary is ……, which clearly indicates…… .
  The sense of that permeates this picture is representative of…… , that is,…… , and therefore,…… . China, in particular,…… . The effect of such communication can be best exemplified by …….
  While people belong to nations, cultures know no boundary. ……is not only featured by…… ,but more importantly, by…… . I firmly believe that is contributing, and will contribute more to the world’s peace, development, and prosperity.
  文化交流类模板2:
  What is presented here is a very interesting scenario…… . From the subtitle we can infer that…… . Conspicuously,…… .
  We can deduce from the picture that…… . It partly owes to…… , and partly to…… . Except the case reflected in the picture, there are numerous evidence demonstrating…… . For example,…… .
  From a personal point of view, I am delighted to witness ……. To sum up,…… . As for China,…… . Therefore,……. I can firmly conclude that in the long run, cultural exchanges will contribute to a flourishing Chinese and global economy, as well as diversified cultures.
  教育类模板1:
  As the title indicates, “…… ”, the set of pictures apparently reminds us that…… . It is discernable that…… .
  The drawing virtually reminds its audience a widespread phenomenon existing negatively in the area of basic education in China, that is,…… . That is to say,…… . Such a practice is very harmful in terms of the following aspects.Firstly,…… . Secondly,…… . Last but not the least,…… .
  In my point of view,…… , but it is only part of the picture. On the other hand,…… . Therefore, it is an urgent task to…… . As children are the future of our nation, creating a good environment for their upbringing means creating a bright and promising future for our nation.
  以上就是文都考研英语老师为大家准备的作文模板,大家一定要背过并且默写。积累的越多对于写作的技能掌握的越好。最后希望大家能保持一个好的状态,最后取得好成绩。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研英语写作技巧 (三)