考研族 发表于 2017-11-8 18:49:53

2018考研英语写作技巧 (四)

现在距离考试日期不到两个月的时间了,很多学生已经开始坐立不安,有紧张感或者慌乱着急。更多的学生不知道自己最后的时间里要怎么复习了。事实上,大部分学生平时复习的状况都是差不多的,但是为什么有许多学生最后考试结果不太理想,除了复习方面,很重要的一点是一定要学会利用最后的这一个两个月去集中复习最重要的部分和最需要准备的部分。当然,考研的学生都知道我们分值最高的部分就是阅读和作文,所以,在最后的一两个月中,我们把主要精力放在这两个部分上,阅读大家主要就是分析真题,切记要把阅读真题里边不认识的词汇,句子都整理号,自己不断的复习,有很好的效果。对于作文基础非常差的学生来说,这个阶段的只能是多背范文和模板,而且要背写过,今天,文都考研英语老师为大家准备了几篇模板作文,望对大家有用。
  文化交流类模板1:
  教育类模板2:
  The picture shows…… . symbolizes…… . As is quoted in the picture,…… .
  It apparently mirrors an increasingly common social phenomenon in China— in contrast with…… . One the one hand, the problem partially attributes to…… . Sometimes…… . On the other hand,…… . For example,…… ,while…… .
  In my opinion, the government needs to launch a reform in the education system with measures that can show immediate effect. proves to be most beneficial to students. Further, a large-scale reform in the macroeconomic level to is the basic solution of this issue.
  对比论证类模板1:
    According to the two pictures presented, it can be observed that. In the left picture,…… . A the same time, as the right one shows. Different people have different views on…… .
  Some people support by claiming that…… . In their opinion,…… . Inaddition,…… . Meanwhile, there are some people, especially young men, who…… . Their reasons are quite different, sometimes for…… , sometimes for…… , sometimes simply for…… .
  In my point of view, both sides are partly right. To thoroughly analyze this problem, we should take into consideration of all relevant aspects, so as to make the right decision. Therefore, my conclusion would be that…… .
  以上就是文都考研英语老师为大家准备的作文模板,大家一定要背过并且默写。积累的越多对于写作的技能掌握的越好。最后希望大家能保持一个好的状态,最后取得好成绩。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研英语写作技巧 (四)