考研族 发表于 2017-11-6 19:33:12

2018考研专硕复习之翻译硕士:看句子记单词(三十六)

  我们都知道,单词需要的是长期的积累,这样才能更好的运用单词。现在是考研冲刺阶段,单词的记忆也是比不可少的,翻译硕士的单词在考试中也是占有很大一部分。为了更加方便的考生记住单词,文都考研小编特地整理了关于考研专硕复习之翻译硕士的句子,这样会更加方便大家记忆单词,下面跟随小编一起来看一下这些句子吧!一定要将句子中的重要单词记住哟!!
  351. The attendants attend the meeting and pretend to be attentive.
  侍从们出席会议并装出专注的样子。
  352. The tenderer surrendered her tremendously slender tender fingers.
  投标者交出了她异常纤细娇嫩的手指。
  353. The tension tends to extend to a more extensive extent.
  紧张倾向于向更广泛的程度扩展。
  354. I spend money on expensive things endlessly; so the expenditure trends up.
  我无休止地花钱买昂贵的东西,所以开支趋向上升。
  355. I send him the blend calendar and the splendid bent lens he lent to me.
  我把他借给我的混合日历和绝妙的弯曲透镜送给他。
  356. The goodness of the wooden goods gives me good mood.
  木制商品的精华会给我一个好心情。
  357. The teenagers in the canteen are keen to see the queen sitting between the green screens in the greenhouse.
  食堂里的少年们巴望见到坐在温室里绿色屏风间的女王。
  358. From the tiny tin pin, the spinner pinched off an inch.
  纺纱工从小锡制别针上掐掉一英寸。
  359. In my opinion, only the onion can grow in the iron environment.
  据我看,只有洋葱能在铁质环境中生长。
  360. The crazy jazzman gazed at the blaze on the razor with amazement.
  疯狂的爵士音乐演奏者惊愕地盯着剃刀上的白斑。
  
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研专硕复习之翻译硕士:看句子记单词(三十六)