考研族 发表于 2017-11-6 19:33:10

2018考研专硕复习之翻译硕士:看句子记单词(三十四)

  我们都知道,单词需要的是长期的积累,这样才能更好的运用单词。现在是考研冲刺阶段,单词的记忆也是比不可少的,翻译硕士的单词在考试中也是占有很大一部分。为了更加方便的考生记住单词,文都考研小编特地整理了关于考研专硕复习之翻译硕士的句子,这样会更加方便大家记忆单词,下面跟随小编一起来看一下这些句子吧!一定要将句子中的重要单词记住哟!!
  331. The lawyer's son-in-law likes hawk's claws and jaws.
  律师的女婿喜欢鹰爪和下颌。
  332. The drawer put the strawberries and raw paws into a drawer in the saw-mill.
  绘图者把草莓和生熊掌放进锯板厂的抽屉里。
  333. I had appetite for inviting the man who bit me despite I had spite against him.
  我有意邀请咬我的人,尽管我怨恨他。
  334. On the exciting kite site, the excited reciter cited my verse.
  在激动人心的风筝现场,激动的朗诵者应用了我的诗句。
  335. The photographer put the graph in the paragraph on geographical geometry.
  摄影师将图表插到论述地理几何学的段落。
  336. The telegram says that the diagrams show the grammar of the program.
  电报说图表表示程序的语法。
  337. With gratitude he congratulated me on the celebration.
  他怀着感激向我祝贺庆典。
  338. The rational operator started a new era of opera cooperation in AD 2000.
  理性的操作者在公元2000年开创了一个歌剧合作的新时代。
  339. I can't tolerate the acceleration in decorating the refrigerator.
  我不能容忍对冷库装饰的加速。
  340. The fateful up-to-date data of the gate have a fatal error.
  大门的决定性最新数据有一个致命错误。
  
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018考研专硕复习之翻译硕士:看句子记单词(三十四)