新东方考研语法讲堂114
2.汉译英1)学生们要求进来。 The students asked to come in.
2)我希望不久可以见到我奶奶。 I hope to see my grandma soon.
3)我刚才设法把门打开了。 Just now I managed to open the door.
4)我答应等他。 I have promised to wait for him.
5)那位官员拒绝见我。 The official refused to see me.
6)他们似乎误了火车。 They seem to have missed the train.
7)你想要和我一起走吗? Do you want to go with me?
8)他没答应走开。 He didn’t promise to go away.
9)他答应不走开。 He promised not to go away.
10)记住不要和那个阿飞(teddy boy)说话。
Remember not to speak to (talk with) that teddy boy.
11)我希望不久接到他们的来信。 I hope to hear from them soon.
12)比尔好像并不明白。 Bill doesn’t seem to understand it.
13)你一定要记住,到七点钟你才能离开。
You must remember not to leave until seven o’clock.
14)那些人不愿意留在这里。 Those men don’t want to stay here.
15)望你及时把它完成。 You are expected to finish it in time.
16)登山的人没有到达山顶。 The climbers failed to reach the peak (top of the mountain).
17)他认为(expect)我会等他吗? Does he expect me to wait for him?
18)你没有告诉他在信上贴邮票吗? Didn’t you tell him to put a stamp on the letter?
19)你愿意帮我学习这一课吗? Will you help me (to) learn this lesson?
20)为什么你不让她帮助你?
Why not get her to help you?或Why don’t you get her to help you?
21)请你让前面那个人把帽子摘下来。 Please ask that man in front of you to take his cap off.
22)你要我干什么呢? What would you like me to do?
23)如果你的朋友们想留下,就让他们全呆在这里吧。
Let your friends all stay here if they want to.
24)我们尽量设法使他明白。 We tried to make him understand.
25)我不知道怎么开始。 I don’t know how to begin.
26)很抱歉,我星期六没来。 I’m sorry not to have come on Saturday.
27)李红要一个人做全部工作。 Li Hong wants to do all the work alone.
28)我很高兴见到你。 I am very glad to see you.
29)你不能使那些孩子们安静下来吗? Can’t you make those children keep quiet.
30)你打算带多少人去看电影呢? How many people are you going to take to the cinema?
页:
[1]