考研网 发表于 2016-8-15 21:42:17

2015考研英语答案:英语一小作文范文(文都教育版)

2015年硕士研究生入学考试的应用文部分是要求写一封推荐信,给俱乐部成员推荐一本书,并写出你的原因。推荐信我们在之前有学习过,各位考生只需按照之前学习的方法写出来即可。在此,小编提供范文两篇。
        范文一:
        Dear friends,
        The purpose of my writing this letter is to recommend a book to you.That is Harry Potter,which is one of my favorite books.
        It is written by J.K.Rollins,who is a famous writer.In fact,Harry Potter contains seven books,and mainly tells the seven years of adventure life story about Harry Potter,who studies at Hogwarts school of witchcraft.To begin with,the life story is very interesting,and I can experience lots of things that I have no chance to experience by reading it What is more,I can learn the spirit of perseverance from him and be strong in face of difficulties.In short,I can benefit greatly from it.
        I hope you can find my recommendations useful.And I am ready to discuss it further with you.
        Yours sincerely,
        Li Ming
        范文二:
        Dear club members,
        As the next reading session is scheduled to be lauched in two days, it’s a great honor for me to take the opportunity to present you a book worth reading—The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.
        Through reflection over economics at the beginning of Industrial Revolution, the writer has elaborated on the fundamental principles of capitalism at work with insightful conceptions and eloquent speeaches. Besides, the book has stood the test of time by repeatd quotations and critical reviews from following researchers, exerting profound influences on anyone engaged in the field of capitalist market.
        I believe reading such a classical book from an authoritative writer will produce a life-enriching and thought-provoking effect for all club members.
        Yours sincerely,
        Li Ming
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2015考研英语答案:英语一小作文范文(文都教育版)