考研网 发表于 2016-8-9 08:14:53

2014年考研复试英语精品自我介绍模板[六]

考研英语的复试口语环节一般都会被老师提到一些各种各样的问题,如何及时的应对不至于给老师留下坏的印象这除了要有良好的口语基础外还要提前进行口语考试的准备,今天太奇考研老师就来为大家介绍一些考研英语口试中常见的模板,英语自我介绍就可以提前进行准备了。
          Sample6:
          After completing my military service, I have been looking for a challenging goal for me to achieve. And I found that the Intermediate of General English Proficiency Test fits my new achievement properly.
          I graduated from Taipei Commercial Junior College, majored in business administration. Instead of spending much time in playing, I devoted myself to my studies and paid attention to all meaningful things happened in daily life. By the way, I learned a lot from Mr. Wang, the professor of my business class. He is my good friend till now an often gives some appropriate suggestions toward my problem confusion.
          My father is, in the same way, a good consultant to me. As he said: I am in poor education, little for you; to clarify, what he have given is far beyond his words, I do think so. I was born in a country of Ping Tung Country, farming is our career of generations. There are four people in my family, Mother is housewife and my brother is a student of an Agriculture College.
          I am optimistic and active, and I am confident that I can pass the test. Thank you for your precious to read my autobiography.

太奇复试相关整理:
        英语专业课考研真题集锦
        基本技巧和英语口语攻略总汇
        2014考研复试英语口语经典范文(合集)
        考研英语口试专攻模板:self-introduction[合集]

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2014年考研复试英语精品自我介绍模板[六]