考研网 发表于 2016-8-9 08:09:29

2014年考研英语二真题:大小作文及范文

2014年考研英语真题已经新鲜出炉了,太奇考研官网第一时间整理发布2014年硕士研究生考研真题答案及解析,希望对2015考研考生有所帮助,敬请关注。
          英语二大作文
          Directions:
          Write an essay based on the following chart.In your essay, you should
          1) interpret the chart, and
          2) give your comments.
          You should write about 150 words on the ANSWER SHEET. (15points)

英语二小作文
          Suppose you are going to study abroad and share an apartment with John, a local student, write him an email to
          1) tell him about your living habits, and
          2) ask for advice about living there.
          考研英语二大作文范文如下:
          This is a tremendouslyinteresting and thought-provoking picture.From the left picture, it describes a young mother holding a little girl’shand. However, when you look at the right part of the drawing, you will seeanother picture which stands in marked contrast to the right part: an adultfemale supporting an old mother’s with her hand. As is vividlyshown by the picture, the issue of the aging population in China has become amajor concern around our society, which is increasingly serious.
          The picture isattempting to convey a thought-provoking message. Filialpiety has been advocated as a traditional Chinese virtue throughout history. Inthe first place, every step of a child’s growth, from birth to death, bears so much time and energy of theparents and above all, their unselfish love. So our parents rightly deserve ourreward—love,respect, care and support. What is more, family relationshipis very much like a mirror. If you smile upon it, it will smile back upon you.By treating our parents kindly, we will set an example for our sons anddaughters and gain their respect and love in return.
          In aword, it is our innate obligation to be filial to our parents.
          考研英语二小作文范文如下:
          Dear John,
          I am astudent of China, and I am writing this letter for the purpose of telling youthat I am going to study abroad in your country and we will share one apartmentduring my time in your country。
          I am glad tocommunicate with you some of my living habits so that we will have a moreharmonious living atmosphere. First, I always go to sleep at 10 o’clock atnight and get up at 6 o’clock in the morning. Second, I hope our room is clearand tidy, which is very helpful for us to keep a good mood. Third, I don’t wantstrangers come to our room when we are outside, so we need remember to clockour room when we get out。
          As you mayknow that this is my first time to study abroad, so l have a lot of questionson how to adapt to the life there, I wonder could you please give me someadvices on how to adjust the life there? Thank you ahead for your kindness。
          Yours sincerely,
          Li Ming

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2014年考研英语二真题:大小作文及范文