kyone 发表于 2016-8-9 17:25:09

46. Directions:
          Translate the following text into Chinese. Your translation should be written on the ANSWER SHEET. (15 points)
          The supermarket is designed to lure customers into spending as much time as possible within its doors. The reason for this is simple:The longer you stay in the store, the more stuff you’ll see, and the more stuff you see, the more you’ll buy. And supermarkets contain a lot of stuff. The average supermarket, according to the Food Marketing Institute, carries some 44,00 different items, and many carry tens of thousands more. The sheer volume of available choice is enough to send shoppers into a state of information overload. According to brain-scan experiments, the demands of so much decision-making quickly become too much for us. After about 40 minutes of shopping, most people stop struggling to be rationally selective, and instead begin shopping emotionally – which is the point at which we accumulate the 50 percent of stuff in our cart that we never intended buying. 
        【参考译文】
          超市旨在吸引顾客在店里停留尽量长的时间。原因非常简单:顾客在店里停留的时间越长,看到的商品越多,买的越多。超市陈列了大量的商品。根据食品推广协会的调查,一般超市里有约44000种不同的商品;大多数超市都有上万种。如此众多的选择足以使顾客面对的信息过于繁杂。根据脑部扫描实验,需要快速的做这么多的决定就会使我们太累。大约购物40分钟以后,大多人就不会拼命去做出理性的选择,取而代之的是冲动购物——此时,在购物车里,我们已经装了一半根本没想买的东西。

47.Directions:
          Suppose you won a translation contest and your friend, Jack, wrote an email to congratulate you and ask for advice on translation. Write him a reply to
          1) thank him, and
          2) give advice.
          You should write neatly on the ANSWER SHEET.
          Do not sign your own name at the end of the text. Use “Li Ming” instead. Do not write the address.(10 points)
          参考范文:
          Dear my friend,
          I am here writing to your to express my gratitude to you for congratulation.
          You mentioned how to improve the translation ability. Now I would like to offer you some suggestions.
          The most important factor to be considered is that you must grasp a large
          bank of vocabulary, which is the foundation for translation. Secondly, you can try to practice translation everyday. After your translation, you can compare your translation with the given answer. Last but not the least, you must pay very close attention to the difference between the two languages. Differences between laguges must be considered when you are translating.
          I am looking forward to meeting you in the near future. Then, we can have a talk face to face. I sincerely hope that my suggestions can be constructive to you.
          Truly yours

kytwo 发表于 2016-8-9 19:05:03

Directions:
          Write an essay based on the chart below。 In your writing, you should
          1) interpret the chart, and
          2) give your comments。
          You should write about 150 words on the ANSWER SHEET。 (15 points)

Here is a pie chart, simple but accurate. It goes without saying that the chart records the travelling purposes of the students in a certain university, which successfully arouses our curiosity. As is clearly reflected by the chart, the students’ objectives are composed of several totally different portions, including to enjoy scenery, relieve pressure, make friends, cultivate the ability of independence and others. Especially, to admire landscape gains the percentage of 37%, which already outweighs that of all the others. Obviously, the various inclinations, clearly reflected by the chart, should be given more consideration.
          Theoretically, several reasons may trigger the trend that increasing college students choose to travel for the reason of beautiful scenery, but as for my part, the following two are of great value. On the top of list is that China has a huge treasure house of gorgeous and appealing landscape, which has been attracting a great number of people every year. In addition, there is the other point that no one can ignore. It is universally acknowledged that college students stay in their universities almost every day and their life is very limited and boring, so they tend to go out to see the sight in holidays.
          Taking into account what has been discussed above, we may safely come to the conclusion that the present situation concisely conveyed by the pie chart will sustain in the forthcoming years.

页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 2016年考研英语(二)真题答案